lyon is dead????

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
jakooo2jam

lyon is dead????

Post by jakooo2jam »

can lyon just alive???my lyon is dead after defeating sun rune incanation.so sad
Belcoot4

Re: lyon is dead????

Post by Belcoot4 »

I'm sure one of the admins will tell you that this thread is either already a thread or that you can find the info out in another one relating to this topic. So for your sake, did you get all 108 stars? if not then yes shes gone for good.
"Even the dead reveal their secrets to me." Yuber

"I have not lived long enough to become a myth." Chris Lightfellow

"They betrayed us and fled. Cowards." Zegai
jakooo2jam

Post by jakooo2jam »

Belcoot4 wrote:I'm sure one of the admins will tell you that this thread is either already a thread or that you can find the info out in another one relating to this topic. So for your sake, did you get all 108 stars? if not then yes shes gone for good.
im so sorry if i hadnt read this topic in other thread.i didnt get all 108 stars,but if i get all of 108 stars,lyon will alive?

thanks a lot
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

jakooo2jam wrote:
Belcoot4 wrote:I'm sure one of the admins will tell you that this thread is either already a thread or that you can find the info out in another one relating to this topic. So for your sake, did you get all 108 stars? if not then yes shes gone for good.
im so sorry if i hadnt read this topic in other thread.i didnt get all 108 stars,but if i get all of 108 stars,lyon will alive?

thanks a lot
Spoilerifically, yes.
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!