Comment box letters

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Gadwin

Comment box letters

Post by Gadwin »

Does anybody have the list of all the comment box letters in Suikoden V (even the messages you get when a character dies in war battle) ? For instance, the Suikoden V 108 stars guide published by Konami indicates that Lelei can write three messages (two about the prison of Agate, Lucretia...), but it's in japanese, so...
DarkElf

Re: Comment box letters

Post by DarkElf »

There is a partial list on GameFAQs (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/929668/42195); however, it is incomplete. I emailed the additional comments that I had received to the author, which were not in that guide, so that he could update it, but I never got a response.

Between his information and mine, Lelei still only has one comment. Obviously, then, our combined lists would still be incomplete. I didn't even know that comments showed up once certain characters died in war battles. I know that some comments are triggered by bath scenes, by investigations, by fishing, etc...what other triggers are there?

Do you have a link to the Japanese guide, or is it only in print and not online? I'd be interested in seeing it, even though I don't speak Japanese, just to know how many comments I'm missing.