Leveling up the eldery to recruit Genoh

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
wilikas

Leveling up the eldery to recruit Genoh

Post by wilikas »

I'm trying to level up Alhazred so i can recruit Genoh, but it's so hard to level him up, i'm at the stage of the games that if i go into the war room i go to Lelcar, i can't find anywhere proficient enough to level him up, i'm levelling in the Ruins at the moment, but he only gets around 40-50xp a battle, it'll take all day, can anyone give me any tips on how to speed up the levelling process?

*Done: I put my other memer's in entourage and found a hard area, leveled him up in no time*
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Leveling up the eldery to recruit Genoh

Post by KFCrispy »

If you can go to The Big Hole or Lunas Woods, they typically have the highest level enemies for most of the game.
wilikas

Post by wilikas »

Thanks for the help!
I leveled him in those ruins you go in to activate the Castle.
knight85

Post by knight85 »

the last time i played this game i used the formation that puts the prince up front with the rest of the party in a V formation behind him and equipped the prince with the firefly rune and killed the prince off to increase the exp alhazred got.

not a great strategy i'll admit but on a second playthru with access to the fortune rune things are a lot easier