Where are Wilhelm/Muller?

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
grumble_cakes

Where are Wilhelm/Muller?

Post by grumble_cakes »

I finished the Queen's Camaign and I can't find Wilhelm/Muller anywhere- raftfleet, lelcar or doraat. According the different guides I've seen, I should be able recruit them until I get the last castle upgrade(I didn't yet). but I can't find them...

can anyone tell me their exact locations? I know that in raftfleet it's the inn where cook was recruited. They should probably be in Doraat right now but I just can't find them anywhere. I checked the bar/restaurant there. ideas?
Last edited by grumble_cakes on Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Re: Where are Wilhelm/Muller?

Post by Oppenheimer »

I heard you should be able to recruit them until after you capture Doraat, but I guess you're too early in the game for that to have happened. I'm not sure exactly where they are because I got them at the bar in Raftfleet.
King Krimson

Post by King Krimson »

I might be mistaken but don't characters sometimes dissapear if there is something you are supposed to do storyline wise? like sometimes when you have to do something to progress the storyline some characters temporarilly dissapear until you finish that little quest that your ment to do? I remember this happening to me with Alhazred and Linfa.

So i'd say just do what you have to do and once it's done before going back into the war room go check those locations again. ^_^
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1542/banner2bq6.gif

Luc - "then your definition of freedom is the ability to walk around a giant cell with an invisible leash around your neck"
applebliss

Post by applebliss »

I'm having a hard time recruiting those two too! can someone help me?

Wilhelm and Mueller are now in Lelcar. But they won't accept my proposal because I have a lot of casualties in war. I tried bringing Viki and Faylen to them, but they still declined. what's up with them?? how am I supposed to recruit them?? P.S. they don't sem to notce Viki or Faylen in my party. why is that??? HELP? :shock:
King Krimson

Post by King Krimson »

I will try find some more information for you however if you have gotten your castle at it's final level you have just missed them..

Luc - "then your definition of freedom is the ability to walk around a giant cell with an invisible leash around your neck"
King Krimson

Post by King Krimson »

I just remembered! you need to take Viki, Faylen AND Norma. that should grab Wilhelms attention really quickly. see if that works ^_^

applebliss

Post by applebliss »

soo... I'm supposed to take all three of them?? Isn't Norma supposedly recruited right after I take on doraat? can I still recruit wilhelm then? :?
King Krimson

Post by King Krimson »

noooooo.. Norma is recruited when you take Levi to see her at the Inn in Raftfleet.

okay so take Zerase with you into the big hole and go and speak to old Levi if you havent already

then choose the option that will let him join and take Levi to see Norma and Ernst in Raftfleet..

then take Norma, Viki and Faylen at the same time to see Wilhelm and Meuller.

applebliss

Post by applebliss »

hey... I tried recruiting Levi like you told me to. but he won't join me.. he only says, "I could've learned more about the dawn rune.."
King Krimson

Post by King Krimson »

Oh okay.. Well you should be able to get him after the Doraat events then.. ^^'
and yes Wilhelm and Meuller can be recruited after the events in Doraat but you do need Viki, Norma and Faylen..

just don't forget to take Zerase with you or he will probably just keep going on about how he could have learned from the dawn rune. ^^'

applebliss

Post by applebliss »

oh. hey! good news! i already got wilhelm and mueller. I took faylen and viki again after a main event in the game. but I still wasn't able to get Levi. I guess I will have to wait until doraat? thanks so much!
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

This time i wanted to recruit them in Lelcar instead of Raftfleet,but besides having Viki in my party they still refuse...so i wonder if it has to do with the number of casualties in the previous war battle (defending Lelcar in this case),like someone said,because i had about 400 casualties in Lelcar's defence battle...but the guide doesn't mention anything like that.
Aerolithe Lion

Post by Aerolithe Lion »

The guide I used did mention Casualties in War are a major factor
Gantetsu86

Post by Gantetsu86 »

I'm pretty sure that the battle needs to be won with a victory + to be able to recruit them
What is today but yesterdays tomorrow?
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Gantetsu86 wrote:I'm pretty sure that the battle needs to be won with a victory + to be able to recruit them

So it doesn't matter if you bring a pretty girl in your party???

Or Wilhelm demands a different pretty girl,for each place (Viki for Raftfleet,Faylen for Lelcar,Norma for Doraat),plus having a Victory+ in the previous battle to make Mueller trust you?