Where are Wilhelm/Muller?

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Gantetsu86

Re: Where are Wilhelm/Muller?

Post by Gantetsu86 »

Well, i was going to test out whether you needed both conditions or not but it seems like ive lost my copy...so hopefully someone else can verify, but i am positive that the war needs to be a victory +
What is today but yesterdays tomorrow?
Punkaiser

Post by Punkaiser »

I haven't tested with the first requirements as I tend to always get Victory+ before advancing the game.
But the second condition is a must since I tried to recruit them in rafleet without any girl but nothing happened then I went back to HQ to add viki in active party and they joined right away.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

So it seems that in order to recruit them you must have a Victory+ in the previous war battle of each event (Destroying Hatred Fortress,Defending Lelcar,Occupying Doraat),and bring along a pretty girl.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

I found the solution.

I recruited them,after the events in Sable. So if you miss the Victory+ in the previous war battle (Defending Lelcar in this case),then come later after a major event and bring along a pretty girl to recruit them.
Pokerface

Post by Pokerface »

You can recruit those 2 quite early in the game. Here is what has to be done:

-win the battle against the HATRED FORTRESS with a Victory+ and have MINIMUM casualties!!!
-continue with the story UNTIL YOU GET YOUR HQ!
-go to Raftfleet with Viki in your Party and they will join you.

Raftfleet is the earliest point of recruitment. The latest would be after the invasion of Doraat. After the new queen's campaign they will disappear forever. And if you don't recruit Wilhelm and Mueller, you won't be able to recruit Richard either.
Mess with the best, die like the rest!
http://www.suikoden3.de