hershville?

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
xnostalgiax

hershville?

Post by xnostalgiax »

im at the point in the game where i've retaken the main HQ. i keep talking to the guy near the save orb in port spinacks, but he never says anything about a naval base. I have to recruit somewhere there... and i didnt speak to the guy near the save orb during the whole dragon egg period. am i too late to unlock hershville? :?
Mio
Banned User

Re: hershville?

Post by Mio »

okay first of all, you double posted, do something about that

second to get to Hershville Naval Base, you need to talk to the guy near the save orb on Western side of the Port Spinacks

make sure you talk to him, once is enough

then go to your boatman (you're still in Port Spinacks)

he should have three option

(Your) Castle
Hershville Naval Base
Cancel

after going to Hershville once, it will be available at Logg's list of destination

if Hershville doesn't appear, make sure you've finished retaking your HQ

and haven't started the assault on Stormfist (not sure but just in case)

it's quite a gap in between (retake of Lelcar and Sable)

because sometimes you're not allowed to go to Hershville, it is Godwin territory

don't wait too long to access Hershville or you'll miss Cathari
Suikidal

Re: hershville?

Post by Suikidal »

You can get to Hershville as soon as you get to Port Spinnacks during the Dragon Cavalry meeting. Talk to the guy at the save orb who mentions it, then go back to the boat and select from there. Logg will be able to take you there after your 1st visit, but until you've retaken Stormfist you can't teleport there.