[FAQ] Dracofish

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Suikidal

Re: Dracofish

Post by Suikidal »

Avalionis wrote:I usually wait until after I recruited Retso and Shun Min, and after I gave her the baby fishies, so she could help them grow bigger, and thus release them into the lake.

I've gotten alot of Sturgeons this way too...and the look on Subala's face is still priceless, after the Prince lands a big ass lunker. :D

What fish did you release into the lake? I still can't catch it, i've released the Sturgeon, Puffer Fish and something else (Eel i think?) into the lake and still nothing.

I've got all the characters apart from Shoon, incase anyone asks.
Avalionis

Re: [FAQ] Dracofish

Post by Avalionis »

Sturgen, Eel, Carp, Puffer, and the other baby fishies you can purchase and give to Shun Min.

It's been awhile since I played Suikoden V...may start playing it again once I finish with Suikoden on my PSP.
Pokerface

Re: [FAQ] Dracofish

Post by Pokerface »

If memory serves.. I caught the Dracofish in my second playthrough. Subala, Logg and Lun freaked out :) It was a funny experience and above all I really like the fishing game in S5. Now if there was a cook off...
Mess with the best, die like the rest!
http://www.suikoden3.de