Why Rhapsodia?

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
Runemaster

Why Rhapsodia?

Post by Runemaster »

I don't know if this is the right place to place this thread; neither do I know if there's been a topic like this. sorry if i went wrong.

okay, so why is Rhapsodia named Rhapsodia? does it mean something? Dunnow if there's such a word in the dictionary. I looked but failed to find the exact word. It is related to "rhapsody" isn't it? dunnow but it does puzzle my mind anyhow.

hope somebody can explain..thanks.
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Why Rhapsodia?

Post by KFCrispy »

yeah i think there was an interview about this.. the word "rhapsody" is relevant in some way.
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

Scanning the dictionary, found out rhapsody is like related to writing or something. Maybe it's because of the book written by Andarc wherein the whole Rhapsodia story revolves at... ???
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

rhapsody has several definitions... in one, it is an epic poem, like Homer's Odyssey. another relates it to music.
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

KFCrispy wrote:rhapsody has several definitions... in one, it is an epic poem, like Homer's Odyssey. another relates it to music.
Ah..yeah, but when I read "enthusiast in writing" thingy, I guessed it's the one closest to Rhapsodia.