Having problems with Rene quests and someone died in my game

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
Ellerkerm5

Having problems with Rene quests and someone died in my game

Post by Ellerkerm5 »

I'm not sure what level should I be at when doing Rene battle. One character has died in my game and it was Akaghi.Should I restart the game due to a character being killed in battle or do I have to wait until I beat the game?
Leebot

Post by Leebot »

Whether you restart is up to you. You'll miss out on a little by not having him (I think you might not be able to recruit one character), but there's no bonus in this game for having all characters, so it's not such a big deal. In general though, you'll want to save before every battle and restart if anyone dies.
Ellerkerm5

Post by Ellerkerm5 »

Ok thanks for the advice.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

Leebot wrote:Whether you restart is up to you. You'll miss out on a little by not having him (I think you might not be able to recruit one character), but there's no bonus in this game for having all characters, so it's not such a big deal. In general though, you'll want to save before every battle and restart if anyone dies.
what Leebot probably meant with "restart if anyone dies" is to restart the BATTLE not the entire game. press Start and you will see that option.
Leebot

Post by Leebot »

Er, yeah, my bad for not making that clearer. Another way you could do it if you want to preserve the experience you gained in the battle is to just let the enemies wipe out your entire party, then restart from there. Same deal as before, but you save all the exp gains. Note though that this WILL NOT work in the Ruins of Obel, as losing there simply results in you exiting the ruins. I'm not sure if the normal restart option works though; been a while since I played it.
Ellerkerm5

Post by Ellerkerm5 »

I'll keep that in mind. Do I really need the official guide 0r use the guides from gamefaqs?
Takamashi

Re: Having problems with Rene quests and someone died in my game

Post by Takamashi »

Akaghi cant die. he always withdraws because he is related to the story. im pretty sure.