Don't tell me I messed this up

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
Sheba

Don't tell me I messed this up

Post by Sheba »

I think I'm an idiot or something...

I went down the whole ruins of Obel to get the Wizened Arm for Simeon's side quest. I actually *got* the chest, but got then killed by the enemies (i hate those bugs).

I looked into my inventory, hoping to find the Wizened Arm, but it wasn't there. So I went down again - and there was no chest this time. I thought I maybe got the wrong setting or something, so I went down a third time.

And no chest again.

Don't tell me I lost this stupid thing forever. That just can't happen! After all the hours of work! :cry:
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

no clue. my suggestion would be to just check the inventory again. you probably have it. i never browsed my inventory list really so i can't tell you if it's something that normally doesn't show up..... the way you will confirm is trying to do the Simeon quest!
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

At the end of the level you should get a summary of what items you had received just before your score. Did it show up there?
Sheba

Post by Sheba »

I checked my inventory three times - it's not there. I also can't trigger the scene with Simeon which is supposed to appear when I have both items (I have the Alger Doll).

I also didn't get a list at the end of the mother earth chamber since I died. It just said "back to the surface", so I assumed I just had to walk down again.

Sadly, my fourth trip down also had no chest. It's depressing, really. :( Maybe I should do another chamber and then try again? I need to get the hammer from the rage chamber anyway...
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

ok i'm betting you lost that item. best to reload a save before you did this or do it in new game+
Sheba

Post by Sheba »

Okay, thanks. I have no previous save, so I have to wait until NG+. Oh well, at least I have a real reason to play again now. Thanks for the help. :)
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

well hey you get a new character in new game+ as well
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

She's really good, too :)
Sheba

Post by Sheba »

Ah, Lalacle, right. Heh, I already leveled up way too many characters in my game now, but Cross Counter is too good to be ignored. :)