Best Healing Items

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
BahamutXero

Best Healing Items

Post by BahamutXero »

I looked at a ccouple FAQs and none of them actually mentioned the amount of HP each item recovers. Are Mega Medicines the best, restoring 200 HP, or is there something better. My characters are beginning to get over 400 HP and getting hit with more than 200.
Long live the king of dragons!!
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

getting hit with more than 200? Get proper armor then lol. what are you using to fight, plain Clothes?
There are terrain effects and then water/flowing runes for you to use for extra healing.
Strategy is the key to victory!
BahamutXero

Post by BahamutXero »

I've been fighting in the Ruins of Obel. I must be having some really bad luck because my Kyril and Hero4 and getting creamed because the enemies are getting critical hit like crazy. They have the best armor possible (Perfect Armor and Holy Armor) and they are around level 43. I was just wondering if there was an item they can carry that would heal them more than the 200 Mega Medicine.
Long live the king of dragons!!
Windspun_Monkey

Post by Windspun_Monkey »

I like using Yu in the ruins. Get his skill all the way up and he will save your team many times over.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

.....hahahahaaha i forgot there were healing items in this game...

oh yes, there are Crab Buns and things like that; some boost attack, some boost defense as well as heal. there are also full-heal Dragon Buns or whatever later in the game when you complete the quests for the cooks.

magic and elemental tiles is the way to go. you can't prevent the critical attacks but i think you can reduce damage with armor (yes?) and stay on your elements. there are also protective spells from Earth and food items.. pump Repel skills to avoid getting hit altogether.