patriarchal faction

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
warlock

patriarchal faction

Post by warlock »

I'm having trouble understanding what they are. Are they just generals and non royal blooded people with some power in the kooluk empire.
Wicked_Rune_Bearer

Post by Wicked_Rune_Bearer »

it's been awhile since i played tactics but if i can recall they are a group of like you said non royals. although the royal blood does run the empire the partiacal faction is the puppeter behind the show. if i am correct their kinda like the people who tell the royal family what they should do without having to tell them what they will do. their kinda like a party that persuades the royal family into doing their wishes. at least that's what i think myself, but i think someone already posted this topic awhile back so expect this to be closed
A rpg-suikoden site that lets you choose your character and basically play suikoden on your computer as if it was on your ps console
http://z14.invisionfree.com/Suikoden_Legends
Night

Post by Night »

Here is the thread:

http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB2/viewt ... chal#55904
They are the working force and the backbone of the Kooluk Empire. They are so essential, and there are many gifted and able people in it. But, they don't have royal blood. So, they will never be "good enough."They can never hold high office or anything. So, the best is given to people born into the royal family, regardless of ability. The Patriarchal faction is tired of doing all this work and getting no rewards. Thats what I think anyway, judging from beating the game and stuff.
Ice has formed and there's snow between the tracks/ And I have seen the surface tear and I can't look back/ And cool low sun has blinded you for days from horizon to horizon can I dream this all away