Finding Dario and Nalleo

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
Felicitycat

Finding Dario and Nalleo

Post by Felicitycat »

So I know how to recruit them. At the start of the game, however, I chose Sigurd and Hervey. But when I returned after chapter 13, 14, or whatever, Dario and Nalleo were nowhere to be found. I tried entering the Pirates' Nest; going to caravan, and returning to Pirate's Nest; sailing somewhere else, and returning; "resting" until earthday or windsday appeared. Various things, and they would not show.

My question is, are they missable or something? Is the player's guide wrong? (I don't think so, because an FAQ stated the same method of recruiting, I think.) What did I do?

Any reply, thanks!
You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes?
Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?
The 109th Star

Post by The 109th Star »

I had no problem picking them up at the pirate's nest later after I chose Hervey and Sigurd first. Try advancing the story a bit further and then try again would be my advice.
“I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.” -Will Shriner

"Yep...Shocking horror..." Crow, MST3K "The Screaming Skull"
chicka3759

Post by chicka3759 »

umm well i also got sigurd and hervey first and in ch 13 i got those two...i agree u should advance the game a lil further either that or there is a glitch in the game...lets hope not
*Maria*