elemental fragments?

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
LadyChris

elemental fragments?

Post by LadyChris »

ok, I just read that to get jeane you need to do that peices of the elements quest and you need all five elemental fragments. I'm in the part of the game where you just meet Corselia in the lab and so far I got like a wind and a lightning fragment and I sold them, not knowing about Jeane's quest.

so my question is, is there anywhere to get more of these fragments or is there just one opoutunity to get each one? I'm not that far in the game and I'm thinking of restarting so I can get all the characters.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

you can get elemental fragments by digging in random areas or by stealing them from elementals or the elementals could drop them{example would be a water elemental would drop a water elemental fragment or you could steal it from the thing before you kill it} drop rate is low though
LadyChris

Post by LadyChris »

thanks a lot, wow you saved me. I almost deleted my file!

what places do you recomend digging for these?
Buff

Post by Buff »

don't go try diging for them. they are rare to find. your best bet is to go to the obel runes and either steal them with noah or kill them. but like what son_michael said the drop rate is very low. so make sure you have noah first since you can't get jeane till your a bit farther in the game.
ComeBackKid

Post by ComeBackKid »

I have all but the fire elemental. where can I locate a fire elemental. I assume in the Obel Ruins. But are the elements random through out the levels or are they on set levels?
Can’t hold on to the thrill
So I hope you find your will to follow through
What we’ve invented, I am now ending
Hold on to who you love
We are tryin’ to blow like dust since we were young
The mornings over, the day is in full swing.
Buff

Post by Buff »

they're all random. but ya the best place to get it would be either on level 2 or 3.
Komataguri

Post by Komataguri »

ComeBackKid wrote:I have all but the fire elemental. where can I locate a fire elemental. I assume in the Obel Ruins. But are the elements random through out the levels or are they on set levels?

Fire Elementals always appear on the first level for me in Obel ruins.

There hasn't been a time yet where I havn't gotten a fire elemental on teh first floor battle.