Guild Quests: Missing one?

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
Wicht

Guild Quests: Missing one?

Post by Wicht »

I already looked in the sticky above and I also looked through my Offical BradyGames Guide... which is peculiar.

I have completed all Chiepoo & Co. Quests right up to where he is as Wealthy as he can get: Unlocking all his quests. I finished those first.

I then started to do all X & Co. quests, unlocking the 'Product Recall' quest and finishing that as well. When I run through my history of quests I've completed I have four ??????? quests still.

I -know- I have three quests left which are:

"A Diamond's Sparkle is Like..."

"Ultimate Ingredients: Wind"

"Ultimate Ingredients: Earth"

Like I said above I've completed all other quests, do the last three unlock any other quests? I've read the forum Sticky here and my guide. I've read each title twice and still don't see any other quests I've missed. So if anyone has the infomation I require please post! Thanks.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

There is one quest that requires you to accept and fail anotherquest . I cannot recall the exact details right now (possibly quest number 34 or 35 in the Quests list), but this definitely mean that you can't complete the list without playing through New Game+.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Wasn't there a new quest that shows up whenever Product Recall is failed? I believe it's called "Savage Sprout Attack!" or some such.
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

Yeah. I'm pretty sure that it's a dispatch quest to go kill the Savage Sprouts.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

yes the guide has it. Savage sprouts that are being sold contained savage sprout seeds. These seeds hatch and threaten Razril.
It is explained on page 80 of the guide.
Look harder Wicht. :wink:
Strategy is the key to victory!