[Guide] Getting S Ranks

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Re: [Guide] Getting S Ranks

Postby Sasarai10 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:48 am

Antimatzist wrote:Don't bother S ranking Level 5 on your first try, the quest guild item and armor you can dig is more important. You can still S rank it on your second run.

Armor? Hm I lost it but never mind. I think I got it on my first playthrough already, since I remember I dag up pretty much everything.

Yeah I scored only A but it seems technically impossible here to score "S". Never mind at least I'm satisfied for getting "S" in 1 and 4.

Antimatzist

Postby Antimatzist » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:27 pm

Even the first Level 5 of Obel Ruins has different configurations, but I think only two with different treasures to find.

Wolkendrache
Forum Moderator

Postby Wolkendrache » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:55 pm

Every level has 3 configs, even the first level 5. The 3 different chest items are: Goblin Overcoat, Cape of Darkness, Dragon Scale Bracers. The first two of them can only be obtained in this stage, so only 1 per playthrough.
I'm usually trying to get the Goblin Overcoat, and if I play NG+, get another one. It's the best armor for Nalkul and Champo.

Why would you bother to attempt S rank on first level 5?
"Within the four seas, all men are brothers" Shuihu Zhuan

Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Postby Sasarai10 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:21 pm

Wolkendrache wrote:Every level has 3 configs, even the first level 5. The 3 different chest items are: Goblin Overcoat, Cape of Darkness, Dragon Scale Bracers. The first two of them can only be obtained in this stage, so only 1 per playthrough.
I'm usually trying to get the Goblin Overcoat, and if I play NG+, get another one. It's the best armor for Nalkul and Champo.

Why would you bother to attempt S rank on first level 5?

Well I went there I scored "S" in 1 and 4....so why not in 5 too? I think I have a Goblin Overcoat on my previous playthrough. I'm not sure but never mind.

I'm doing well though. I have scored "S" in every map till Laboratory, without facing any difficulty. Although I believe things will start getting harder from now on. :|

And if only I knew Star Earrings can be found in that chest next to the waterfall, in those Ruins, I wouldn't bother with Rita's challenge. :cry:

Return to “Suikoden Tactics (Rhapsodia)”