Level 50 (max) Stats, plus Runeslots, MP info

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

Well, thats rather complete. No need to post mine, then?

I hadn't caught the 3/0 and 4/2/0 growths in my current save.

Is it alright if I post it as credited to you?

Now that I don't have to write those down anymore, I can get back to stat growth. Yay.
Magus Eternal

Post by Magus Eternal »

Considering all the information I have used from Suikosource during my replays of the games this is the least I could have done. In fact I am actually grateful for everything you all do for the Suikoden Community.
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

Thank you, MagusEternal.

I've found an anomaly in some stats.

kfcrispy's Corselia is listed with an lvl 50 STR/SKL of 34/27.

Mine is level 34, and currently has a STR/SKL of 13/21.

killey's is 27/29 (at level 50).

That's a huge difference in the relationship between her STR and SKL, isn't it?

I'll continue levelling her up to see if she just gets a huge STR boost starting at level 40 or so.
killey

Post by killey »

Most people's stats will be quite similar as even though it's random, some stat ups are more likely than others. Nalleo for example got +3 to strength every level between 40 and 50 (off memory), he may even have got it before then.

On a different note, I'll post my stats for support characters later, I've still got to level up Yu and Ema and for that I'll wait until I have a Fortune Orb.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

tell me what happens with Fortune Orb. i *think* i was trying to passively level Walter (as in.. just use an elemental Mirror) with a Fortune Orb but he was still getting only 630 exp/level, something like that..... but other than that, haven't used it.
yeb

Post by yeb »

The Fortune rune only works with attacks, rune abilities, and I believe co-op attacks. It doesn't work when using items OR a support character's natural abilities, which kind of defeats the purpose of waiting for it. I'm pretty sure you'll even get the bonus experience when using elemental force abilities, even though you don't when using beads/mirrors (it's been a while since I tested, though).

Edit:
KFCrispy, since you're using codes, you might want to try giving Walter a water magic rune. I think exp is partially based on how much damage you cause/heal, so Kindness Drops works very well combined with a Fortune rune. It still works if the target's at full health already, and it might be even more effective if you use it on a character with high max HP.
-yeb
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

i think the Water single-target heal spell grants EXP based on the target's EXP, not amt of HP. i don't think any EXP awards are based on dmg or HP.
yeb

Post by yeb »

Nope. Just tested again on one of my files with a level 6 Pablo

Casting Kindness Drops on level 32 Corselia (239 HP, 836 current exp): 1203 exp gained
Retry the battle and...
Casting Kindness Drops on level 32 Mitsuba (341 HP, 882 current exp): 1448 exp gained

That's way beyond the range of random deviation, and I don't think that even affects Kindness Drops in the first place. I also tested with Vengeful Child (because it wouldn't be affected by HP totals), and gained 630 exp vs both.
-yeb
CameoChic444

Post by CameoChic444 »

Flare has high magic/magic def for a fighter type - 81 magic!
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

you get more exp for more Hp healed. Applies to Carrie also. You get little exp. if you try to heal full health characters
Strategy is the key to victory!
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Level 50 (max) Stats, plus Runeslots, MP info

Post by KFCrispy »

updated my lvl 50 stats sheet to include a lot more information. check it out if you're interested :)
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Highest MAG stat I have is 98 (Maxine) and MP remains at 9/6/5/3.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

highwind44029 wrote:Highest MAG stat I have is 98 (Maxine) and MP remains at 9/6/5/3.
i asked you in another post.. is that with equiment or her raw stat?? that's very high compared to my game. what does Jeane have in your game? she has the highest MAG out of my characters, at 90.
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

KFCrispy wrote:
highwind44029 wrote:Highest MAG stat I have is 98 (Maxine) and MP remains at 9/6/5/3.
i asked you in another post.. is that with equiment or her raw stat?? that's very high compared to my game. what does Jeane have in your game? she has the highest MAG out of my characters, at 90.
I saw it and he just answered you on that post. He said he sorta "manipulated" her level up.
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

It was her raw MAG stat, KF. Jeane had like 88, I think. I was very unlucky because she did a lot of +1's. Simeon managed to make it to 90, so he would have had the highest MAG stat if I didn't obsessively restart battles everytime Maxine got +1's. XD

Is it possible to reach 100 stat in this game or does it max out at 99?