What is the easiest way to get levels!!!

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
Humphrey

What is the easiest way to get levels!!!

Post by Humphrey »

i need help im stuck again and i need to know what is the easiest way to get levels..........I keep dying and i've said continue with the levels i got but i can't win
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

If you keep continuing and upping your levels that way you will plateau at the level that the monsters have eventually, if you still can't beat them when you're the same level as them you should change your tactics and equipment, and not worry about over leveling.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

First off, it would help us to help you if you tell us what battle(s) you're having difficulty with.

Second, I could tell you how to easily gain levels, but, I agree with Oppenheimer.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Humphrey

Post by Humphrey »

this is my second time through i got lucky on the duel at the end i can't seem to beat the evil eye thing
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

OH, the evil eye thing. Simply put Kyril's back against the invisible wall, then lay down his +affinity, fire, and wait for the Evil Eye to come towards you. Once it's within range, you can feel free to use the third spell of the Swallow rune. If you're underleveled this 1 attack SHOULD either level you up or put your fairly close. There's a chance you could get another turn right after yours, you can attack with a normal attack or the level 1 spell of the Swallow rune and level up. Then wait for your next turn to go behind the evil eye, use the third level spell and that should finish it off. This all, of course, is assuming you're at least level 35 and have level 8 Noble Rage along with at least Platinum equipment.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Humphrey

Post by Humphrey »

thank you
Xeran

Post by Xeran »

I found a good way for leveling low level characters to a decent level in obel ruins level 1 without letting them die or withdraw...

After you defeat all the monsters, 3 skeletons will respawn, in the same spot all the time. All you do is, surround the spawn points of the skeletons with your more stronger characters, and put your weaker characters behind the skeletons, alot easier if its the archer skeleton, since it cant attack 1 cell away.

Well, you can pretty much do this in any map that has enemies respawn.

Or... you could just stick your weak characters ina safe place in any map, and just make them change the terrain elements, hehe.
Mikalakatov

Post by Mikalakatov »

I know a way to get level's up, but it takes a while. After you kill all the enemies in any level of the Obel ruins, just simply attack your own people, heal them later, and continue the assult.
Buff

Post by Buff »

on the first floor of the runes of obel,kill all the enemys,when that is done 3 more will appear,kill them 3 more appear,etc etc.good way to get low level people up to high levels.