digging question

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
kenshindono

digging question

Post by kenshindono »

how does digging work as far as items found in hunt areas, and the ruins? I thought it gave you at least 1 random item all the time, but last time i was on obel ruins first floor i just flat out couldn't find any items. Do you only get an item a few times then its gone or how does it work?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

they're not random at all. there seems to be set items for every enemy set up in every area. there are 3-4 different 'sets' of enemies and items for each area. Obel 5th floor for the first time has a different set of enemies and items than when you beat it and return.. you just need to note the enemy set ups.

While you're at it, do you mind writing down enemy setups in Obel 1-4 and treasures you find? :)
kenshindono

Post by kenshindono »

ya i can jot it down. So its a different set for each map eh? Is there a list anywhere for what dig stuff you can get on what setups for the hunt monster stuff? Im guesing theres none for obel ruins since your asking me to jot it down ;P

the first floors tapped out i think ive dug everything since i used it to lvl up a bit, and the 2nd and 3rd floor have at least one set tapped out so far. Hopefully ill get different sets. Im not even sure if i can make it to the 4th floor im gonna try to do a quest, 3rd floor hit me pretty hard last time
kenshindono

Post by kenshindono »

woo that 4th floor was close, the extra spawns surprised me

anyway ran through the first 4 floors heres the setups i got:

floor 1: nothing.. it was one id done before

floor 2:
2 elementals
9 skeletons broken up into 3 rows
2 more elementals

Dig 1= upper right corner: corset
Dig 2= near the exit: earth frag

1 chest= balance orb

FLOOR 3:
a bunch of fly lizards and skeletons with a chest sitting on the rubble

Dig 1= near the exit. Killer ring (only dig spot i found, i looked everywhere)

1 chest= 1 piece dress

Floor 4:
6 elemental spirits (the ones that attack)
2 elementels

Dig 1= top right on first platform: Ancient parchament
Dig 2= left platform: Prosperity orb (woot!)

dont know if it always does this or just with this setup, but a abunch of skellies and lizards spawned on both of the back platforms when i got near the exit

Well thats the list of what i found. I"ll probably be going back again for the next quest and i'll jot down what i find then
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

thanks! this stuff will be added to the Obel Ruins guide!