Berserker Belt

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

Yea i got a Berserker Belt when doing Rene's quest. Also got an S rank too.

Seneca: Sniper + Critical Hit = One-attack killing archer. She kept taking out the frogs in one turn, lol.
Strategy is the key to victory!
9eviltwin9

Re: Berserker Belt

Post by 9eviltwin9 »

So, if you go to options during this battle and hit "retry", you will keep the belts you just got? I'm confused here, I can't seem to get ANY berserker belts to drop, and I'm wondering if when I finally do, if it's only 1, can I hit the reset button, keep the belt and keep doing this fight w/ rene to get more?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Berserker Belt

Post by KFCrispy »

9eviltwin9 wrote:So, if you go to options during this battle and hit "retry", you will keep the belts you just got? I'm confused here, I can't seem to get ANY berserker belts to drop, and I'm wondering if when I finally do, if it's only 1, can I hit the reset button, keep the belt and keep doing this fight w/ rene to get more?
No, Retry will lose everything that happened in the current battle. heartreborn was saying if you don't get 2 or so Belt drops, Retry the battle to try for more until you're satisfied with the results of that battle.

Angelis_Taleria wrote:Which means, such a belt would only be useful on someone like Kika or Snowe since they both have high MP.
I disagree here. You don't need a lot of MP to make use of it... in this type of game, your characters might be lucky to attack just 3 times in a battle unless you are extremely weak/slow--but even so, by just using 2-3 super strong Berserker Belt attacks, you'll probably clear the rest of the map very quickly. Plus you can switch characters, so if you run out of MP and can't level up in battle or use items to recover MP, just switch!