Berserker Belt

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
Loner Prime

Berserker Belt

Post by Loner Prime »

Some of you guys mentionned an item called the berserker belt in other posts.
What is the berserker belt, what does it do and where can I get it? Thank you.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

it's an accessory that boosts strength and lowers accuracy. +20 ATK, +1 DEF.. don't know how much accuracy is affected but it's very significant.
you can get them from Savage Frogs, but they have a low drop chance--try using Hunter Runes once you get one or so.
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Looks like it was made for ranged attackers like Seneca, Flare and Sigurd. Awesome.
heartreborn

Post by heartreborn »

IMO , the best & Earliest place you'd find one is the fight on the quest to get Rene , Just try killing those frogs around (they'd be killed easily in one blow) there're 2-3 of them at the beginning but more'll come when you've killed them all and after killed them all , you'd get 1-2 B.Belts (if not ? press start then RETRY until you get them) having 2-3 of these belts and equiped your chars with Bull's eye skill 'll make the whole game a lot easier (Kyril may not have the skill but if you give him enough str he can almost take any enemy easily with his swallow rune)
Even destiny makes room for a person who's strong-willed
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

heartreborn wrote:, Just try killing those frogs around (they'd be killed easily in one blow)
They will, will they? I don't know when you did this quest but the frogs caused major damage to my team and took about 4 blows to kill.
heartreborn

Post by heartreborn »

hmmm I can't really say they won't give you serious damage but I'm sure I did took them on easily on my 1st playthrough , just have kyril with around 3-4 lv. weapon honed atk from their back +weaken them by pablo 's earth field(If my thought 's correct they all 're lightning).And this fight 's the first one I got this belt. (and so I used retry trick to get 3 more belts in 2nd playthrough , this time 's much easier since you already have belts from first play)
Even destiny makes room for a person who's strong-willed
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Aw crap. I got Rene the first chance I could get her.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

they have a pretty low drop rate, but if it IS the first time through the game, it's definitely a good investment. but if you're already near done with the game, you CAN just hunt for as many as you want in Mido Shallows.
Agremsep

Post by Agremsep »

It maybe have low drop rate, but I got it quite early in the game when I first recruited Rene. It seems that they tend to drop more of the belt during Rene's recruitment battle.
HolyPaladin

Post by HolyPaladin »

Try using Unite Attacks on the Frogs in the Deserted Island battles. In my game, they always seem to drop the Belts whenever I use a Unite on them.
Showcasing Q here because he's the man! 8) Er, robot. :oops: Wait, cyborg...? :? OK, just what is Q, anyway?!
Oh, and please call me Paladin for short.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

yes, unites and other strong attacks seem to cause drops more often.. also, the Rene and Hero4 quests are hard because the enemies are pretty high level. i'm sure if you level up beforehand, it'll be a lot easier.
Stallion

Post by Stallion »

Unites and strong attacks increase drop rate? Now that may explain why I got all but one of those frogs to drop a berzerker belt on my first play through.

The "Bulls-Eye" skill is ESSENTIAL for anyone with a berzerker belt on, i.e. Trishtan without bulls-eye has 60% chance to hit enemies from the front, whereas Millay with B rank bulls-eye has 95%ish. This is especially true with Battle Lust being a hit all or miss all affair - I personally use bulls-eye + zerker belt early in the game getting battle lust later once I have slots to spare.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

even with Bull's Eye, a 65% chance is very bad in my opinion--better off using command attacks.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Which means, such a belt would only be useful on someone like Kika or Snowe since they both have high MP.
I hope everything is going delicious.
HolyPaladin

Post by HolyPaladin »

Try using Berserker Belts on the Archers. With Sniper and Bull's Eye they should still be able to mantain 100% or near 100% accuracy. I have a Belt on Seneca and she has no problems with her accuracy.
Last edited by HolyPaladin on Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Showcasing Q here because he's the man! 8) Er, robot. :oops: Wait, cyborg...? :? OK, just what is Q, anyway?!
Oh, and please call me Paladin for short.