looking for: Kenpo Garb

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

looking for: Kenpo Garb

Post by KFCrispy »

this garb is what some Skeletons wear, and i cannot find one anywhere. anybody?
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

I"ve been looking for one as well. Perhaps you have to steal it from one of the red skeletons. Also, your percentage of stealing seems to be based on Noah's level, so if she's low-level make her steal from the elemental orbs. It will take a while, a loong while, but whether it is worth it is up to you.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Exodus

Post by Exodus »

well, i just finished spending a good amount of time repeatedly stealing from one of the skeletons with a kenpo garb. while i didn't get a garb, i did get an unholy amount of potch from the skeletal corpse of a once wealthy person.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

i don't understand steal percentage. i seem to always steal an item as long her 'attack' connects, which is extremely frequent (almost 100% against any enemy)
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

stealing potch seems to be 100%, getting certain items , however, seems to vary. Even at 10% accuracy, she'll still get potch, but no item. Also, the amount of potch seems to be affected by her accuracy as well.
I hope everything is going delicious.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

what items have you had trouble stealing... like when fighting a dragon, i always get an elemental force mirror on the first try. stealing afterwards will only get Potch because the enemy only had 1 for stealing.
Exodus

Post by Exodus »

i think stealing is as simple as that; she connects, she gets an item assuming they have any to steal. i've never gotten an item after failing at a previous attempt, so i have a feeling accuracy only plays the role of letting you get an item.