Bonus Rank Items

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
gildedtalon

Re: Bonus Rank Items

Post by gildedtalon »

you probably need to cover lots of Rita's terrain
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account
Juan

Post by Juan »

gildedtalon wrote:you probably need to cover lots of Rita's terrain
I cover lots of her terrain I manage to buy 2 rage beads still no Star Earring.
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

think, what other factors could possibly be in the challenge? I can't play the game right now, my PS2 can't play it anymore so I can not check

this case is so similar to dream robe in suikoden iii, some people reported having it but I personally never got them. perhaps it's another version of the game that has it?
Juan

Post by Juan »

gildedtalon wrote:think, what other factors could possibly be in the challenge? I can't play the game right now, my PS2 can't play it anymore so I can not check

this case is so similar to dream robe in suikoden iii, some people reported having it but I personally never got them. perhaps it's another version of the game that has it?
To get the Dream Robe in S3 you just need to use the reset trick if it doesn't appear in the boss chest and you need the twin head snake 2 treasure boss. And on the Star Earring I try the ways that I think like casting on white terrain and casting on your own affinity terrain. I even try to match the affinity of the day to Rita's affinity still no luck. I try also the technique what people say here like using the Rage Bead on the last turn still no luck and I try to close the match on 4 rounds then beat Rita on the last round still no luck.
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

200 resets, still no dream robe on my savefile. That's the only item I haven't got on my savefile. It probably has unknown requirements or is bugged like those recipes in suikoden ii
Juan

Post by Juan »

gildedtalon wrote:200 resets, still no dream robe on my savefile. That's the only item I haven't got on my savefile. It probably has unknown requirements or is bugged like those recipes in suikoden ii
Maybe the treasure boss you killing in the Mountain Path is not a Twin Head Snake. Well if your PS2 is not working anymore try the emulator like PCSX2. Because when I played S3 I played it on the emulator and I saved lot of time because of the save state. On the Star Earring I try to get it on my other save file and I got it but my rank is C. What I do is I match the terrain with Rita until the 4th round and in the 5th round I beat her then I got the Star Earring but when I try to repeat what I do there is no Star Earring. Maybe I will try again to get it in my New Game+ I want to proceed with the game...
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

It is Second Twin Head Snake, I'm on the last chapter with everything done except the final boss
Juan

Post by Juan »

gildedtalon wrote:It is Second Twin Head Snake, I'm on the last chapter with everything done except the final boss
The S3 I played is NTSC-U. Haven't any problem on getting it.
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

@Juan
check your new messages
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

closing topic because we got the info (and more) from the japanese guide, and someone even verified the Star Earrings info.