Final Battle(s) *SPOILERS*

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
Dragall

Final Battle(s) *SPOILERS*

Post by Dragall »

Has anyone tried digging with Rene in the battles at the Secret Patriarchal Facility? I managed to get a Hero Shield and a Guardian Bracelet with her in the first battle, but couldn't find anything in the second battle. The Guardian Bracelet is located by the first rune cannon on the left and the Hero Shield is near Iskas. But according to one of the guides from GameFAQs, there's supposed to be a Hand of God somewhere in the second battle. Did anyone manage to get it?
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

I tried to get that one, but it was too dangerous for me, what with units almost always being in that area (near the rune cannon). You could try using a codebreaker or something to boost Rene's PDEF and MDEF to the max, but that's all I can think of.
Dragall

Post by Dragall »

So the Hand of God is right by the rune cannon in the second battle?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

i wasted much time searching for it because i had switched her in close to it (and when that happens she don't say 'oh!', spots just appear. it's HARD to see because the evil eye has that aura. if you tilt the camera more level with the ground you'll see it spahkling, 1 block up 1 block right of the evil eye, i believe. i took a flyer their asap and finished the fight cuz there's nothing else to do except fight infinitely (well, seems to be) spawning fishmen. then lazlo hits him with the Punishment and it's over.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Could you tell us the statistics of the Hand of God?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

+1 DEF, +40 STR!! not everyone can wear it though. there's also 1 in the Rage Chamber as one of the treasures on the far island..

in my new game+, i have Akaghi with Hand of God and Berserk Belt and Lion Rune.. his level 2 slash atk is sick!!!
Lalacle and mages can also equip Hand of God.
tactless

Re: Final Battle(s) *SPOILERS*

Post by tactless »

well,I´m not really sure where I got mines,actually...but I have two!
"Whoa! I can´t wait to learn the art of dozzing off at my feet!" - Nalleo
Iku

Post by Iku »

do you have to use anyone in the last batle because im half way through and i dont really want to us kyril! thanks!
'Believed the evidence of your own eyes, did ya? In a place like this?' Granny Weatherwax
tactless

Post by tactless »

you HAVE to use kyril in all story battles....too bad. at least he´s strong(well,kinda)
"Whoa! I can´t wait to learn the art of dozzing off at my feet!" - Nalleo
Iku

Post by Iku »

thanks, i was kind of hoping i wouldn't have to.....aah well :roll:
'Believed the evidence of your own eyes, did ya? In a place like this?' Granny Weatherwax