using cheat device now and...

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
Raftrider

Post by Raftrider »

I wish Gameshark would quit sitting on their hands and throwing shoot into the ceiling. They still haven't created any codes for that game. I'd LOVE to have Edgar and Brandeau in my party.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Game Shark is terrible in general. Codebreaker is clearly superior, especially since it can utilize Game Shark codes too.
Occam Arkitect

Post by Occam Arkitect »

Can anyone tell me why the codebreaker version 5 is needed? I only have versions lower than the required.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

oh and BTW, Obel Soldier and Obel Soldier 2 are the exact same Obel Soldiers that come with Lino. the one with Godspeed still had Godspeed in that battle so i was worried he would reach enemies in time and get killed (had removed armor). i wonder why they were designed differently though (one with skills you could change & all skills available, other had fixed skills and no other skills available)

Raftrider, i believe you can just convert codes back and forth. one is like 'raw' format (no clue, i don't follow the cheat device world) and the other is just a converted code for gameshark only. i think Code Breaker can handle both (???). but you should only need a code converter.
tactless

Post by tactless »

please tell me how to do that! I need the remaining pirates in my party!! pleasy please??
"Whoa! I can´t wait to learn the art of dozzing off at my feet!" - Nalleo
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

um i think the codes are at cmgsccc.com
tactless

Post by tactless »

3er edit: found the codes :oops: but they´re not working....
"Whoa! I can´t wait to learn the art of dozzing off at my feet!" - Nalleo
Jam-Jul Lison

Re: using cheat device now and...

Post by Jam-Jul Lison »

Is there any way to get these converted to action replay max. The few codes they have listed and I have tried to use don't even work. I would love to get a codebreaker like the rest of you but they cost way to much these days.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: using cheat device now and...

Post by KFCrispy »

i recommend asking someone in the cheat device community instead of here.. we don't have too much knowledge for that stuff.