Kagnacorn Orb

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
RageRune

Kagnacorn Orb

Post by RageRune »

I have a question about Kagnacorns Orb from that battle in Merseto. Now I know that you can attach it to a person who can mount on one. In my case only Trishtan can mount on a kagnacorn, so my question is; is it worth attaching this orb on Trishtan? He already has a Viper Rune on (i think that's what it's called) and I just wanted to know if the kagnacorn orb is useful. Thanks in advance.
sybillious

Post by sybillious »

it's not the greatest orb to use, but it does have some benefits; it gives you a pdf/mdf spell and an attack spell; sigurd and hervey can also use kangacorns, hervey can use owls as well.

there are others that can use the animal mounts in the game; you'll find out who later on.

but overall, it depends on what you look for in a character as to whether or not the orb is useful in gameplay. if the character only gets one slot, then i'd say no.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Also, it really depends on how often these people will be riding mounts. In Trishtan's case, I would recommend having him mounted at all times. If you decide to have one person mounted all the time, then you should definitely give them a Kangacorn Rune. I mean, other runes don't work while mounted, so why not?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

it seems that the elemental swords work on mounted characters

yeah i put low level characters on mounts to level up safely. they boost stats and add a lot more atk power, so higher chance to ge the kill on enemies and cash in on the EXP. the Rush atk is perfect for those situations, since your character will level up immediately afterwards. i do like it a lot better than many of the wpn-runes, particularly Viper, since Viper doesn't offer extra dmg.
Kentut

Post by Kentut »

kangacorn orb has rush.

which deals 2.0 damage. so why not?

sure u lose 20% ur hp but if u kill them u will most likely level up. and level up refills hp.
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

you also basically gain back your hp lost if you Rush and end up on your own elemental terrain.
Strategy is the key to victory!
kelvingarinkz

Post by kelvingarinkz »

use it to someone attached with Berseker Belt
in my game, i always use Tal since i have his Secret Power to S grade
when he's dying, the Secret Power will heal his HP again ... cheers ^^
kelvin loves suikoden