[Guide] Obel Ruins

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
Wolkendrache
Forum Moderator

Re: [Guide] Obel Ruins

Postby Wolkendrache » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:23 am

Did you always end up in the same configuration? And did you beat the chambers and try again or did you reset whenever you met the "wrong" chamber?
Try beating Obel 1 and exit, then re-enter. This worked for me when I got the same configuration in Obel 5.1 six times in a row, but it could have been coincidence.
"Within the four seas, all men are brothers" Shuihu Zhuan

Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Re: [Guide] Obel Ruins

Postby Sasarai10 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:59 am

Wolkendrache wrote:Did you always end up in the same configuration? And did you beat the chambers and try again or did you reset whenever you met the "wrong" chamber?
Try beating Obel 1 and exit, then re-enter. This worked for me when I got the same configuration in Obel 5.1 six times in a row, but it could have been coincidence.

I usually go Rage/Thunder/Rage/Thunder/Rage/Thunder,etc...Usually it's 2 Thunder Dragons or 3 Rage Dragons. Also I got 5 times in a row this configuration with many Bow Skeletons without Golems in Level 5. Maybe a coincidence indeed.

Everytime I beat each chamber and I return back...I depart for a few days and come back on a Lightning day (if I beat Rage Chamber) or a Fire Day otherwise.

Return to “Suikoden Tactics (Rhapsodia)”