Champion Rune

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
Silvermouse

Champion Rune

Post by Silvermouse »

Does it actually do anything? I've had one on a character for quite awhile, and I haven't seen any battles with fewer enemies.
tactless

Re: Champion Rune

Post by tactless »

it just makes enemies´ level higher
"Whoa! I can´t wait to learn the art of dozzing off at my feet!" - Nalleo
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

tactless wrote:it just makes enemies´ level higher
seriously???

Is this just a tactics thing? Because on the other one it just makes it so you don't fight the weaker enemies.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
tactless

Post by tactless »

yes,that´s how it works in this game.actually i like it better this way.instead of having just two strong enemies,you have 6.
"Whoa! I can´t wait to learn the art of dozzing off at my feet!" - Nalleo
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

RangerDeon wrote:
seriously???

Is this just a tactics thing? Because on the other one it just makes it so you don't fight the weaker enemies.
yeah it has a different function in this game because you don't have random battles you are forced into... in this game you choose to fight random battles. so you don't want to go Hunting and have no enemies to fight O_o.
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

KFCrispy wrote:
RangerDeon wrote:
seriously???

yeah it has a different function in this game because you don't have random battles you are forced into... in this game you choose to fight random battles. so you don't want to go Hunting and have no enemies to fight O_o.

oooooooooooooooooooooh. That makes sense, since this is a tactics game. .

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

Also, this game is next on my list.

Maybe. Definitely. Yeah.

-Lorelai Gilmore
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

RangerDeon, please avoid double-posting after such a short period of time and use the Edit button to amend stuffs in. It's there for "Also..." thoughts, too.