Requirments to complete quests

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
son_michael

Requirments to complete quests

Post by son_michael »

I sent rita {level 1} to go find the missing cat, then I simply rested 5 times straight and when I went back to the quest guild...she had utterly failed...now im no fool, I loaded and im ready to try again , but why couldn't she do the quest? is there special requirments? or was her level too low? I mean...all she had to do was find a cat!!

are all these quest based on luck? level? or all the above?

do stats also have a hand in the succes of guild quest's?

thanks in advance!
Futch02

Post by Futch02 »

The cat quest isn't one you can do right away. You need to have higher evade and speed. I think it was 10 and 10. >.<
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

thanks futch, ill wait a bit until rita's stats are better or until I recruit someone else
Last edited by son_michael on Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
killey

Post by killey »

I sent her on the cat quest too, she failed, but I didn't bother to restart, I'll do a perfect play through next time when I can load a SIV save with the main character called Lazlo.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

The dispatch quests have hidden requirement that is usually hinted in the quest description. e.g. One of the quests requires a Nay-Kobold (or a wannabe) to be completed. No other character will be successful no matter what.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Yeah I figured there was some special requirements for some missions. I'm going to level Rita up a bit before I send her on missions.
killey

Post by killey »

I've been sending Rita on all the magic type dispatches, for some reason she has a much higher MAG stat than characters like Pablo (I hate this guy), Maxine and Andarc.
Rhin

Post by Rhin »

To complete the Dispatch quests the person you send needs to have certain stats or better in order to complete it. Took me forever to realize that. Also, you don't have to rest or Move the exact number of days. If theres a quest thats done in 10 days, then move around for 10+ then come back. Doesn't have to be exactly 10 ^^
sir_knowsalot

Post by sir_knowsalot »

I went to were I accept quests and I went to the first quest available, the one were u play ritas game or something. I clicked it and accepted it but nothing happened after that. Does it do it automatically or what? HELP!
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

You have to go to Razril and you'll find Rita in the gossip section.
I hope everything is going delicious.
sir_knowsalot

Post by sir_knowsalot »

lol thanks for the help i guess i really am an idiot :)
Futch02

Post by Futch02 »

You won't be able to do the cat one right away, because even Tristan, being your strongest recruit at this point, is one speed point shy of being able to go, even with some lvling. His evade is CRAZY though O.o

And Rita can do almost all of the others. Even the fighting ones only require a low level of strength. >.<
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Amazingly enough, I sent Axel and he failed on the pirate quest.
Futch02

Post by Futch02 »

Angelis_Taleria wrote:Amazingly enough, I sent Axel and he failed on the pirate quest.
lol! The first one? How? Unless of course you didn't level him at all >.< You only need a strength of, like, 10-15+ or something to beat it, and I think he starts off somewhere at 9, right? O.o
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Yeah, well, I dislike him, severely. I haven't used him yet, but I do plan on leveling him up.