[Guide] Quest Guild Requirements

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
promethez

Post by promethez »

um why dint i get certain quests? like the one asking for furball belt. its for rank E isn't it
The Bryan

Post by The Bryan »

promethez wrote:um why dint i get certain quests? like the one asking for furball belt. its for rank E isn't it

You have to wait, advace more in the game first then come back.
WERD
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

It's from Chiepoo.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Riou Genkaku

Blue Savage Sprout Flower

Post by Riou Genkaku »

Okay, I was trying to do the "Blue Savage Sprout Flower Wanted" quest, and went to Xasta Plains. Entering got me into a battle with a bunch of Savage Sprouts, and the victory conditions were something like "Get a Blue Savage Sprout Flower and Defeat All Enemy Units". Once I defeated the last enemy unit, the battle ended but I didn't get the blue savage sprout flower at any time. Also, at the end of the battle Mercenary Leader said, "I won't forget this!" The problem with that is that none of the mercenaries were in the battle. It seems very buggy. I can't get into the battle again afterwards, it just goes to a picture of the Xasta Plains. Do I have to get the blue savage sprout flower in this battle, or can I get it while hunting monsters?
"Oink like a pig."
"Oink! Oink!"
"Hahahaha! Die pig!"
*slash*
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

They are dropped by Savage Sprouts.

Sounds like a bug.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Riou Genkaku

Post by Riou Genkaku »

Well, I canceled the blue savage sprout flower quest hoping I could come back to it later, but it's probably a year later in game time and it still hasn't shown up in the quest guild again. It's a good thing I already messed up and did some X & Co. quests, since even if I hadn't it looks like I wouldn't be able to complete Chiepoo's quests.
"Oink like a pig."
"Oink! Oink!"
"Hahahaha! Die pig!"
*slash*
The Bryan

Post by The Bryan »

Does anyone know how to get prime gold ore?

I have three from the rene quest, and a foruth one that I dont know where I got it.

I keep looking in level three of obel ruins but its never there.

I need one more peace can some one help?
Thanks.
WERD
HiroRao

Post by HiroRao »

I found a few Prime gold ore in Obel ruins Lv 5. three I belive. I dug them up before the purple stuff receded, but they should be there afterwards still.
GenmaNinja

Post by GenmaNinja »

Which floor of the ruins can I find the Ancient Parchment and Dish?
The Bryan

Post by The Bryan »

GenmaNinja wrote:Which floor of the ruins can I find the Ancient Parchment and Dish?

If I remember correctly the 4th floor has the parchment, and the 5th floor has the dish but only before the poison has receeded.
WERD
GenmaNinja

Post by GenmaNinja »

The Bryan wrote:
GenmaNinja wrote:Which floor of the ruins can I find the Ancient Parchment and Dish?

If I remember correctly the 4th floor has the parchment, and the 5th floor has the dish but only before the poison has receeded.
Do they appear random, or should I be looking in a certain place?
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

You must dig them up.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
GenmaNinja

Post by GenmaNinja »

Can someone tell me the names of all the characters that use a Great Sword? I only know that Mitsuba uses one. Who else is there?
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Axel, Coop, Mitsuba, and Selma. Mitsuba is the only optional one.

For Sparring Partner Wanted (Part 2), just use Selma.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
GenmaNinja

Post by GenmaNinja »

Thanks for the help! :P