[Guide] Quest Guild Requirements

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
GenmaNinja

Post by GenmaNinja »

Jowy Atreides wrote:Axel, Mitsuba, Coop and Selma. The other ones besides Mitsuba are automatically recruited, so progressing the story will net them.

If you're looking for someone to do the Sparring Partner Wanted (Part 2) quest, use Selma. Her base statistics are high enough to complete that one with ease. She is automatically recruited at the Small Border Village, along with Paula, Jewel, and Frederica.
Selma's skill is to low when you first get her. I had to level her up a little to get the necessary requirements.
Riou Genkaku

Post by Riou Genkaku »

GenmaNinja wrote:
Jowy Atreides wrote:Axel, Mitsuba, Coop and Selma. The other ones besides Mitsuba are automatically recruited, so progressing the story will net them.

If you're looking for someone to do the Sparring Partner Wanted (Part 2) quest, use Selma. Her base statistics are high enough to complete that one with ease. She is automatically recruited at the Small Border Village, along with Paula, Jewel, and Frederica.
Selma's skill is to low when you first get her. I had to level her up a little to get the necessary requirements.
It depends on her level when you get her, which probably depends on Kyril's level. Her skill was enough when I first got her.
"Oink like a pig."
"Oink! Oink!"
"Hahahaha! Die pig!"
*slash*
promethez

Post by promethez »

i think u probably leveled her up during the fight rit? when she first joined
killey

Post by killey »

Her SKL was high for me too, high enough for the dispatch at least and I never used her since everyone else was near the end of the map when she showed up. Still S-Ranked it though. :D
czartiffac

Post by czartiffac »

I just got Suikoden Tactics so I was wondering if I fail or discontinue the quest can I still obtain/continue the quest later on?

coz I accidentally said "yes" to My Cat is Missing and sent Rita who is at level 1 @_@;;;

Thats what I get for not reading the scripts properly :(
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

you can re-do failed quest.
I hope everything is going delicious.
czartiffac

Post by czartiffac »

Awesome

Umm... the quest didn't return on the list... will it take long for it to reappear again?
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

I'm uncertain as to how long it will take, but rest assured, it will re-appear.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

Rest a couple days and it should come back.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

To complete that quest, use either Naykobolds or Naykobold impersonators.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

Jowy Atreides wrote:I don't know if you know who to use for that quest or not, so I'll just tell you. Only Nay-kobolds (Nalkul, Champo) and Nay-kobold impersonators (Noah) can succeed in that quest.
No, you need a character with a speed and evasion score 10 or higher. The Mouse Infestation is the one where you need a Nay-Kobold.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
adezero

Post by adezero »

do non-dispatch quests re-appear? I forgot to feed that sick child and she probably died, so the mission is gone ;p
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

Chiepoo's "Product Recall" quest only becomes available upon successfully doing X & Co's "Savage Sprout Seeds Wanted"
GenmaNinja

Post by GenmaNinja »

Sparring Partner Wanted (Part 3)
Req: Staff user, 45 Magic, 40 Magic Defense

What character did everyone use for this quest?
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Jeane.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.