about lazlo

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

But the Fog Ship is supposed to be timeless, hence staying aboard the ship effectively makes no difference to Ted in terms of actual aging...
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

i.. guess.....
is that event supposed to be the time Ted lost the Soul Eater for 10 years, mentioned by Konami a long time ago?
tactless

Re:

Post by tactless »

Angelis_Taleria wrote:Ha, Snowe has changed. It's quite hilarious, to say the least. Lazlo and his reactions to what Kika says are simply precious.
man,I want to cry....why my game don´t let me have him?? why I´m missing all this?
"Whoa! I can´t wait to learn the art of dozzing off at my feet!" - Nalleo
Pokerface

Re: about lazlo

Post by Pokerface »

Well Ted's and Snowe are both missable characters. Here is what to do to get Ted and idiot Snowe in Suikoden 4!

Ted = when your HQ gets rammed by the ghost ship just enter it. BUT, once you are inside of the ghost ship YOU MUST NOT LEAVE IT!!!! If you leave the ship without ending the quest there, Ted will be gone forever. Ted is no more available after the liberation of Obel. So you have just one chance.

Snowe = after getting 107 SoD SAIL to Mordo Island and talk to the man in front of the bath house and he will tell you about a drifting man on sea. Then board your ship and sail in Razril's direction. After 2 or 3 random encounters you will trigger a cutscene with Snowe and he will join you then. Snowe is no more available after you launched the last offensive against Kooluk's capital city El Eal!

In Rapsodia.... hmm I think you gotta help Snowe in Razril on his mission there.

I hope it helps you lad!

just my 2 potch

Pokerface
Mess with the best, die like the rest!
http://www.suikoden3.de
tactless

Post by tactless »

you´re saying it to me? thanks,but I do have them. I´m one of those unlucky persons who got all SoDs,the fourth RoP´s attack unlocked,a data before the final boss,ect. but can´t load them in rhapsodia.
"Whoa! I can´t wait to learn the art of dozzing off at my feet!" - Nalleo
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

I know this is off topic but I want to clear something up about True Runes and aging.

In Suikoden 2 Richmound states that Luc is 17. In Suikoden 3 in Lucs POV he says he is 18 and he has been 18 since a year after Suikoden 2. In Suikoden 1 he was around 15. His true rune must have decided to stop him from aging at 18.

Lazlos rune could just decide to stop him aging any time it wants so it is letting him get older thats all.

Ted receved his rune from his grandfather at a young age and it stopped his growth most likely around that time and he looked to be very young maybe 8 or 9 as viewed in Suikoden 1. He wandered around for a long time and then lost it tot he fog ship guide. He aged 10 years from around 8 years old so he does look exactly the age he should be when he got it back.

Sorry again about the off topicness but I had to say something. :wink:
These wings arn't just for show you know!
-Chaco
Sagiri

Post by Sagiri »

I'm just wondering...Does Lazlo still look like such an unhappy and depressed person? I mean, it's not like he's had all the luck in the world so... I kind of hope he looks a bit happier now.
Last edited by Sagiri on Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's a pinky promise. If I break my promise you break my pinky.
Rogue

Post by Rogue »

Yes, he's still somewhat of a sad kitten, but he does get along fairly well with the people who talk to him.
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

I feel sorry for Lazlo and Tir, because both of them are severally cursed because of thier runes.

At least Tir has Gremio (if you collect all 108) but poor Lazlo is all alone, wandering aimlessly. Although it seems he joins in random battles here and there (Like in Tactics)
-Chaco
Rogue

Post by Rogue »

Chaco wrote:I feel sorry for Lazlo and Tir, because both of them are severally cursed because of thier runes.

At least Tir has Gremio (if you collect all 108) but poor Lazlo is all alone, wandering aimlessly. Although it seems he joins in random battles here and there (Like in Tactics)
That's true, they are possibly the most tragic Tenkai so far, with the scale tipping slightly more towards Lazlo because people were quite verbal of their fear of his rune, which is probably why he chose to be alone.

But who knows? Maybe he's traveling with Kyril now. They were quite friendly towards each other in their conversations.
King Krimson

Post by King Krimson »

I doubt Lazlo will be with Kyrill because it says Kyrill set off alone and was never seen again.. and there were fairly strong indications that Lazlo was going to become the next king of Obel.
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1542/banner2bq6.gif

Luc - "then your definition of freedom is the ability to walk around a giant cell with an invisible leash around your neck"
Rogue

Post by Rogue »

Possibly, but I'm talking in a future setting. Like 50+/100+ years from then; they could be traveling together.

Also, it was never said Lazlo took the helm, and seeing as how he's barely mentioned in history, I doubt he ever did.
Kasumi14

Post by Kasumi14 »

Well, about Kyril travelling together with Lazlo..possible, but Kyril did age right (which mean in hundred years or so, wouldn't he be dead or something)? I mean, unlike rune bearer who'll live eternally, Kyril just grow several times slowly then human...
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

There's a good chance that sharing possible common origin would make Kyril's aging process rather comparable to Yuber. How much did Yuber physically age between his past appearance during the time travel sequence in S1, with his present self in S3? Not much, it seems.
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

There's a good chance that sharing possible common origin would make Kyril's aging process rather comparable to Yuber. How much did Yuber physically age between his past appearance during the time travel sequence in S1, with his present self in S3? Not much, it seems.
This is a good point, in 100 years after S4 Kyril is likely still young physically, and Lazlo and he did get along well in S4. I don't see why Kyril would be afraid of the Rune of Punishment either.
-Chaco