about lazlo

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
shinro-kun

about lazlo

Post by shinro-kun »

how does he look now? did he somehow change his physical appearance?
how about his clothes?

ty :D

I'll buy this game this weekend.
killey

Post by killey »

His clothes are the same but they do look better in Suikoden Tactics than in S4. His portrait has been changed too just like everyone elses, makes him look older. I guess he hasn't reached the stage where the true rune stops him ageing.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

I havent seen Lazlo yet, but im sure its just a different perspective on his character by a different artist, all true runes give there bearers aglesness.

if he did age though, it's probably because othe ROP wants him to be older, when he gets to a certain age, the ROP will not allow his body to age anymore
josiskrazy

Post by josiskrazy »

not only does he looks a bit older and cooler...he sorta has a personality...youll see him converse with Kika and Snowe and talks about Lino...its funny seeing Snowe too, his personality truely has changed...
Shinjite aisuru hito
Watashi no naka de kimi wa ikiru
Dakara kore kara saki mo zutto
Sayonara nante iwanai

Ano hi kitto futari wa
Ai ni fureta
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Ha, Snowe has changed. It's quite hilarious, to say the least. Lazlo and his reactions to what Kika says are simply precious.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Serpent

Post by Serpent »

Snowe and Lazlo are so cool.
SuikoCrimson108

Post by SuikoCrimson108 »

Damn, can't wait to get a copy of the game! :x
Suiko.tk: Yet another Suikoden site.
killey

Post by killey »

son_michael wrote:I havent seen Lazlo yet, but im sure its just a different perspective on his character by a different artist, all true runes give there bearers aglesness.
True runes let there bearers live forever (provided they don't get themselves killed), but they still age to a point, and I use Luc as an example. Lazlo definitley looks older in ST, you'll agree with me when you see his portrait.
fc_conn

Post by fc_conn »

Indeed, I finally got Lazlo and Snowe, and they rock. Lazlo is amazing in combat, just incredible. His artwork is awesome too, he looks much more proportional and very stern. I really like the picture, I hope I can find the Rhapsodia artwork of him somewhere.

Snowe...man....he is so weak-sounding and humble now:

Snowe: "Am...am I doing good?"
Lazlo: "Yes, Snowe."
Snowe: "We're still friends, right?"
Lazlo: "Yep."

Lazlo's dialouge makes him sound very...hmm....calm, and rather stern, but kind. He's not happy go lucky cheerful at all, except for (so far) when he talks to Flare. There is one point where Kyril says that Snowe looks familar, and asks if they've met. He says he doesn't remember, but then Lazlo remembers the back alley in Razril (the first two stages) and mentions it.

Also interesting is seeing him and Snowe talk to all the ol' Razil knights. Paula (or maybe Jewel) says that it seems that "poison has been removed from Snowe's soul." Snowe just listens in silence. Tal is all joyful and bubbly to everyone, even Snowe. I think Kenneth says that he is surprised that Snowe even showed up, and Snowe was like "of course I would." And of course, everyone is excited to see Lazlo. My favorite thing is to watch Lazlo get low on HP, and then see like 8 people get pissed off at the enemy who did it. :D
Futch02

Post by Futch02 »

killey wrote:they still age to a point, and I use Luc as an example. Lazlo definitley looks older in ST, you'll agree with me when you see his portrait.
This whole thing is offtopic I think, so sorry. >.<

Luc kinda looks the same as he did in Suikoden 2, but with a slight alteration. I think, like said, it's just a different artist's perspective. The only thing that would make me assume that the runes have a choice to let their barers age would be that Sassarai seems to think he looks 30 (*cough*noway*cough*).

However, hasn't it be confirmed that the only reason Ted looks as old as he does is because he lost his rune for a period of time? And after that, didn't he become ageless again?
killey

Post by killey »

I'm pretty sure Luc was born with the True Wind Rune, and if he popped out 20 years old then I feel sorry for the mother.
Futch02

Post by Futch02 »

killey wrote:I'm pretty sure Luc was born with the True Wind Rune, and if he popped out 20 years old then I feel sorry for the mother.
omg, sorry to go off topic again ;_;

Suikoden III Spoiler:

Born? Luc wasn't born out of anybody. O.o Luc and Sassarai and clones of Hikusaak. Their "birth" itself is a mystery, and it's speculated that there's a chance that they were concieved looking as they do/did then, so, we really can't use Luc and Sassarai as a guide at all, though, a confirmation on them would put all speculation of the rune/age thing to rest >.<
Last edited by Futch02 on Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
killey

Post by killey »

Wow, I completely forgot about that. I guess that means if you got a true rune as a baby you'd remain a baby forever. None the less , Lazlo still looks older, maybe he's just wiser and more experienced and that reflects on his portrait.

Anyway, is it a new artist who drew the portraits for ST or is it the same as SIV.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

im sure the true runes would age the babies to about 18 through 21 years old, actually..this may explain why luc looks so much older in suikoden 3

and im positive true runes let there bearers reach a certain age,they deffinetley wouldnt allow a baby to live forever as a baby
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

Who knows really?? The aging process is totally determined by the will of the True Rune. It is very possible to have an ageless baby True Rune bearer if the True Rune desires it. There were 7 year old Pharoahs so why not pre-pubescent True Rune bearers, right?? lol