S Ranks

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

well at this point just try to be as efficient as possible... strong magic attacks to kill multiple enemies (Wizard Runes on all magicians!). stay on your own element if you can. if you have any characters who can earn experience, it definitely helps.
wongfeihong0

Re: S Ranks

Post by wongfeihong0 »

Im having trouble s ranking obel ruins level 1. The enemies are around level 28 and most of my characters are in the level 10 areas. Im using both lalacle and lazlo and other characters but i can only get an A ranking. Does anyone know what they did to S rank obel ruins level 1?
Celes
Global Admin

Post by Celes »

I did an S rank once. As far as I remember I rushed towards the exit as fast as possible and got S. No one should die of course.

Normally the enemies in the Obel Ruins are just slightly higher in lv than you. Perhaps they have a minimum lv so I suggest you come back later.
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

Obel Ruins enemy levels are based off the highest level character in your caravan or Kyril's level I believe.
Both scenarioes usually match unless you got greedy with a certain character with gaining exp or overtrained other characters.
The enemies in the later Obel levels are that level + a few more levels (unless you hit the max level in the game).
Strategy is the key to victory!
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

the Obel Ruins enemies are based off your entire group's highest levels, not Kyril.
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

then it has to be caravan-based levels, not the specific party you're using to make the Obel Ruins run.
You can't just put in party of lvl 10s later in the game (say when the main characters are lvl 30+ or something) and expect the Obel Ruins enemies to be around lvl 10 cause they simply won't be.
Strategy is the key to victory!
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

correct, it's based on all your characters, not just active party (because everyone can participate in the same battle via switching).