Rene's "Treasure Hunt".

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
killey

Post by killey »

Rene can dig anyware but I've only found stuff at the Deserted Island and Obel Ruins so I'm not sure whether there is treasure everywhere or not.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

There's treasure on every single map I've been to thus far.
Loner Prime

Post by Loner Prime »

Anyone tried searching the whole map of Small Border village to find all the treasures?

If anyone knows what are the 2 or 3 treasures found in this stage by digging, please reply to this, thank you.

And if you know the treasures found in Graska (part 1, 2 and 3) please...
Buff

Post by Buff »

there is only 1 dig spot there and that's the general armor.but you have to fly over to the far left with a owl and then switch to rene.but make sure to destroy the rune cannon to the upper left and the bow soldier that shows up later on.
Loner Prime

Post by Loner Prime »

oh ok, that's a crappy treasure... do you happen to know what are the treaures in Graska Part 1 2 3 ?

Thanks
Buff

Post by Buff »

part 1:
item 1:hunter orb-sout of where your other 4 members start
item 2:platium gauntlets-north of the graska gates
item 3:warrior orb-to the far right of the warrior orb
item 4:stardust dress-to the far left of the warrior orb

part 2:
item 1:violence orb-middle far left of the palace
item 2:dragon scale armor-to the right of where your army starts
item 3:rage orb-in the middle of the 2 rune cannons.by the treasure chest.

part 3:
item 1:perfect armor-behind the 3 owl riders
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Buff wrote:item 3:warrior orb-to the far right of the warrior orb
Come again? :lol:
silentstream

Re: Rene's "Treasure Hunt".

Post by silentstream »

OK so someone on here said, some maps do not regenerate. I am doing the quest "Show us a sign" there is a battle on the deserted island coast. where mercenaries kill a crab. I am trying to treasure hunt with Rene and am not finding anything. Wondering if this is a map that does not regenerate, or if I am not looking hard enough. Is there anything to be found here. If so are the locations set or randomly gererated. I am finding a lot of info on Obel and storyline dig maps but little on quest battles. Just don't want to waste tons of time scouring this map(while trying to keep red mercenary alive) if there is nothing to be found. Can anyone help?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

looks like you found out there are no chests for that quest's map.. http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewt ... 40&t=10443
malebox

Post by malebox »

Not sure where to put this, but perhaps this will help answer some questions.

There are no 'regenerating' treasures, at least no maps I've found. Each map (obel/hunting) has 3 or 4 variations (anyone found more?)
Each variation has set treasures in set locations, once you dig them, they will not be there the next time you play that variation of the map.

Lastly, I found I Fortune Orb in one of the variations in Terena Plains, that's the first decent item I've dug in a random variation outside of obel ruins.

None of the guild quest maps have hidden treasures (so far for me) except for the rage dragon egg quest
Last edited by malebox on Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
malebox

Post by malebox »

After some extensive testing, it seems that Terena Plains, Xasta, and the Ruins each have 4 unique map sets with different treasures and different enemies...
I've yet to attain anymore variations than 4 each.

Ruin of Obel - 1 also has 4 unique sets
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

yes almost every repeatable battle area has 4 versions of it, and all of them have some loot.