Support system?

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
kenshindono

Post by kenshindono »

theyre decent for an opening buff. Then switch them out for a regular character
Jeane fan

Post by Jeane fan »

I LUUUUURV support characters in this game!

Cedric's best asset is that his insane movement range. It's great to use him to get somewhere and sub someone else in. He's the best mule, ever! Vision isn't bad either, because it can affect so many characters.

I quite like Carrie because of her mass heal, however, get has to get pretty much right next to them so she'll get in the action and can be dangerous.

Rene and Noah are great because they get you some nifty stuff, and Noah is great to get those quest-items from stealing. Noah is also extremely strong (great Nay-Kobald armors) AND starts with an S rank in Dodge so she's pretty solid character to place upfront. Rene however, is weak as **** and you need to protect her.
Jeane fan

Post by Jeane fan »

Oh yeah, I can think of an instance where healing characters can be more useful than water magic. You see, water magic makes your terrain water, which will both hurt and weaken fire characters... which is pretty bad, because when they're weak, they can be killed easily. There's also quite a few fire characters in the game, Kyril, Akaghi, Hervey, Millay, Lino etc..

Please don't double post, use the edit button, like I'm doing now and put "Edit:" before any aditional thoughts, thanks - Oppenheimer
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

I dont' find Gary useful because instead of boosting characters, you should probably be getting to the enemy or damaging them if they're dangerous! maybe it's good for characters who weren't properly prepared (ie have no command atk rune for high evade enemies), but i'd only really want to use a turn for a boost for defensive purposes.. hm i guess it's okay if you have all short range characters and they can't all attack at the same time.