Question before ending the game

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
gildedtalon

Re: Question before ending the game

Post by gildedtalon »

You can't get Cape of Darkness or Goblin Overcoat anymore

There are so many items you should farm in abundance

Most important is Berserker Belt, try to get lots of them

Force mirror for each element
Godspeed Anklet
Strength Sash
Killer Ring
Tome of Black Arts
Magical Cape
armor that changes element
armor and rune that always keep you Balanced
God Hand
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account
DrkHckr

Post by DrkHckr »

Thanks for reply XD. Yeah berserker belts, I almost forgot it XD. Right now I only have one quest to do. To gather 5 diamonds sigh.... stealing with no noah is so hard. she always got killed right after the steal was made. Even with max skills for dodging attacks. I'm Planning to get all unique Items in the ruins before I end the game, All I need is to visit obel ruins 8 more times for different versions of 6 floors. Is there any way to predict or manipulate the next floor in the ruins. Im keeping on getting the version I already visited. And to get at least 1 of every Item I need to go to 2 new game plus because of cape of darkness and goblin overcoat. Damn If only I know those 2 are missables.
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

There is no easy way to manipulate the next floor if you don't want to use savestates

If you want to use savestates, it's really easy. Savestate on every character's turn right before you go to the next floor
There is a really high chance you will get a different floor configuration on each character's turn

I'd say you should use savestates, it's not cheating. It saves you from going crazy :| Don't waste your life like this :oops:

What you should do if you want a challenge is start a fresh new game and never use Lazlo. Lazlo makes the game 10x easier :mrgreen:
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account