Rune Combinations for Fighters

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Rune Combinations for Fighters

Postby KFCrispy » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:01 pm

Eugene with less PDF is not a problem. since he's going to drawn the majority of the attacks, you're almost required to give him the best armors anyway, and you can (and should) develop his defensive skills. i was also talking about giving it to him in late levels when his EVA goes through the roof!

KFCrispy
Global Admin

Postby KFCrispy » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:34 am

@Wolkendrache did you ever provide the spreadsheet with Gale Rune? the link you provided (version 3) seems to be similar to version 2..

Wolkendrache
Forum Moderator

Postby Wolkendrache » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:59 am

This calculator shows you the max damage potential of certain runes or rune combinations used by the different characters, under circumstances, some of which are fixed and others modifiable. You can modify a lot, but not the character levels (between 36 and 40 here) or in other words the number of spells available for the calculation of max damage within 3 turns (1 Magic Sword cycle).

My assumption of how the gale rune works was wrong, so I dropped the idea of adding it to the calculator along the way. The action bar system is quite complicated, so I had to ignore everything related to speed in this calculator.
Usually I’m using the gale rune for the 3rd free rune slot…
Fighters: Command + Elemental Sword + Gale
Mages: Elemental Magic + Wizard + Gale
"Within the four seas, all men are brothers" Shuihu Zhuan

KFCrispy
Global Admin

Postby KFCrispy » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:20 pm

ah ok. Yeah gale is very useful in this game. but it's also nice to get big damage numbers :)

For mages I prefer to have more versatility - Wizard with 2 elements, one being Cyclone if possible for the lv 3 Shredding, and not everyone is up for the challenge of farming Obel elemental chambers.
Early on, Lightning w/Fire is the most useful combination, but when you get lv 4's that Wind Rune's Shredding is still very good to have as an option.

Return to “Suikoden Tactics (Rhapsodia)”