Did i lost that quest?

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Did i lost that quest?

Post by Sasarai10 »

I have accepted the quest "the ultimate ingrendients part 2" along with the "ruins of obel part 3". Both of them must be done in 30 days. But i didn't know that the elemental chamber will appear after completing the first 5 levels just once,and i've returned only with the ancient dish.
Now i have 12 days left and it requires 9 days to go to Obel and another 9 to return,18 days in total. If i cancel the quest can i do it later in the game or i lost it forever? :? :? :?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Did i lost that quest?

Post by KFCrispy »

i'm not really sure.... unless you have a previous save it would be impossible to recover, so you can just try the 2 available options: manually cancel the quest, continue the game a bit, and check if it's back; and fail the quest, report that it failed, continue the game a bit and check.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Oh...i see. So it's not clarified what happens if you miss/cancel the quest.

I'm gonna cancel it and see what it happens...if i won't be able to revive it then damn,it would be totally unfair for a game. :|
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

OK,thank God the quest reappeared in the next chapter,after i have canceled it in the previous one.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

great! so maybe the quests that don't expire can't be recovered (Rose Crest) but ones with expiration days are forgiving...