Stuck in "A Palace Stained With Blood "

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Stuck in "A Palace Stained With Blood "

Post by Sasarai10 »

Hello....i've got a very big problem with this certain battle. I've played OVER 10 times this battle,and yet i cannot beat it. :cry:

EVERY enemy unit has water elemental,so that means they are totally united.And you'll have to use only 6 players.

What kind of formation shall i use,since i've recruited only the non-optional characters,and 6 of them (Selma,Axel,Trishtan,Ameria,Jeremy,Gretchen) are already dead...and how should i move in the map>
gildedtalon

Re: Stuck in "A Palace Stained With Blood "

Post by gildedtalon »

Do you have the skill extra move? It really helps make every battle in the game much more manageable
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

gildedtalon wrote:Do you have the skill extra move? It really helps make every battle in the game much more manageable

Yes in Kyril,Andarc and Seneca
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

still having problems with this stage? have you read MatildaWhiteKnightLeader's S Rank guide? it may not be the most helpful since he did use optional characters...
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

KFCrispy wrote:still having problems with this stage? have you read MatildaWhiteKnightLeader's S Rank guide? it may not be the most helpful since he did use optional characters...

Lol,of course not...i beat the game once,and now i'm trying to beat the "NG+" version of this game,with optional characters this time....