Ruins of Obel Floor 1 - Infinite enemies!?

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
Kromboy

Ruins of Obel Floor 1 - Infinite enemies!?

Post by Kromboy »

Hi, just started playing the game yesterday.
Once I got to Obel, I tried out ruins of obel.
On floor 1, 3 skeletons kept popping up in the same spots over and over again so I killed about 4 waves then got bored and exited out.

Now, I'm trying to farm them for money and skill points so I go back and clear the floor again.. No more respawns!?
So figuring maybe it's for first time you get to the floor then I go down to floor 2 and clear them.. Even though it's my first time clearing floor 2, still no respawns :(

Is there a way to replicate the infinite respawn in obel ruins? I was thinking I'd have them infinitely respawn, setup my elements and just tab the X key over and over for a couple hours to get a lot of potch and skill points.

Unfortunately I already saved over the old save and although it's in the beginning of the game, I just don't want to start over from the beginning :(
Iesous

Re: Ruins of Obel Floor 1 - Infinite enemies!?

Post by Iesous »

The respawn is simply one of the possible enemy combinations. It should eventually come up again. And I think it will only happen on the first floor.

I honestly don't think it will really be worth that much, though.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Ruins of Obel Floor 1 - Infinite enemies!?

Post by KFCrispy »

we never answered this, but one or more 'versions' of Obel 1 has the infinite respawn. the game cycles through the stages so you need to keep beating Obel 1 and returning to get the next version of it. There are a total of 4 versions of most stages.