Comprehensive Character Discussion thread

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
Bill Cutting

Comprehensive Character Discussion thread

Post by Bill Cutting »

I'm kind of surprised that there's no thread on here involving people's perspectives and opinions on each character in the game, kind of spread out amongst a bunch of different ones.

I'm at a stage in the game, about half way through I think, where I have boatloads of characters but I'm having a hard time justifying leveling all of them, which I was doing for a time. Seems like I'm just sticking with 8 (so far) for most of the story battles and they are: Kyril, Seneca, Andarc, Kika, HeroIV, Corselia, and usually Sigurd and Millay but I kind of take who I feel like for the other two. I also make liberal use of the switch option. Also, Snowe is tragically dead and Wendel not so tragically dead.

Characters I wonder about are Gretchen, Trishtan (like, what use is he, really?), Jeremy, Keneth, why Maxine doesn't have a cyclone rune and what makes her different than Katrina. Pablo seems completely useless. I really like Hervey but he dies too easy. I never find much use for the support characters other than Rene and Carrie.

Just wondering what other people thought of the characters and their general usefulness.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Comprehensive Character Discussion thread

Post by KFCrispy »

i'll rename the topic "Tiers" to describe it has some character discussion in it.... http://suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=9024