I never finished SuikIV

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
gino23

I never finished SuikIV

Post by gino23 »

Is was just so frustrating..i sold it a couple of months ago. My question is..do you think i will need to finish SuikIV to completely understand the plotline of V? Or is it completely new?

If i do need to know, could some1 give me or pm the basic story of what happeneds in 4 please :)

I finished I, II, and II, but i never got through IV because i could not stand the gameplay..
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

every suikoden game takes place in a different country

suiko 5 takes place after 4 and before suikoden 1

suikoden 4's characters will be long dead by suikoden 5's timeline{not counting jeane,viki or lazlo}

if there is a way to load suikoden 4 data{or suikoden tactics data} we might be able to get Lazlo as a non sod to recruit{much like mcdohl in suikoden 2} or we might just get some brief history lesson about suikoden 4's events

either way suikoden 4's storyline will have nothing to do with suikoden 5

if you want, I will pm you a complete summary of suikoden 4's story and I will include spoilers if you wish

if this topic gets locked before you can post your response, just tell me in a pm
gino23

Post by gino23 »

yeah man please do PM me the story with spoilers :), i never got to finish the story, but it looked pretty interesting. I feel ashamed for selling it :(
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

ok then, give me a little time to type it all up, Ill send it to you very soon
Night

Post by Night »

son_michael wrote:suikoden 4's characters will be long dead by suikoden 5's timeline{not counting jeane,viki or lazlo}
And Ted too :)
Ice has formed and there's snow between the tracks/ And I have seen the surface tear and I can't look back/ And cool low sun has blinded you for days from horizon to horizon can I dream this all away