Tensui and Tenrou Star: Hix and tengerr

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
Humphrey

Tensui and Tenrou Star: Hix and tengerr

Post by Humphrey »

i was looking at characters from suikoden 5 on the SARS website and in a picture it shows a couple and there stars are the Tensui and Tenrou Star and in suikoden I and II those stars are hix and tengarr...so i think they are in sV at the site http://suikox.com/s5/s5chars.html look under Girl and Dude
Tensui and Tenrou Star
Two characters seen in the trailer, who are probably good friends or partners. The guy is seen with a very thin sword.
SnowKing

Post by SnowKing »

I would say the chances of Girl and Dude being Hix and Tengaar is incredibly slim. They didn't start travelling until Suikoden I, and Suikoden V takes beforehand, so I highly doubt Hix and Tengaar are in Falena.
Also, just because that pair *possibly* shares Hix and Tengaar's stars, doesn't mean that it is Hix and Tengaar.

SK
"Barking dogs may occaisionally bite, but laughing men hardly ever shoot."
ShardStar

Post by ShardStar »

I thought he meant that they would be like Tengaar and Hix, which is possible given the stars they may be under. I didn't know that SoD information other then the Prince and Strategist had been released.

EDIT: I just had a look at them and it doesn't look like them at all. More likely they are S5's version of Tengaar and Hix.
Humphrey

Post by Humphrey »

i guess they could be like hix and tengarr because in III it is Franz and Iku and in IV it is the mom and son of the obel ruins so i guess it does have a slim chance .....but they kinda look like them thats why i posted it