Trading Posts

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
Chiepoo

Trading Posts

Post by Chiepoo »

Is there any trading posts in Suikoden 5? I think it's easier to earn money with trading..right? :wink:
Miaow
Humphrey

Post by Humphrey »

there has been trading posts in all the suikoden games except tactics......so there should be trading posts in suikoden 5
Chiepoo

Post by Chiepoo »

I hope there are new commodities in s5 trading posts. But I think crystal ball, salt, sugar, soysauce, red pepper,and mayonnaise will be there again..hahaha :D
Miaow
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

You can see a Trading Center in one of the screenshots under the 'System' tab at the Headquarters, so there will definitely be trading in Suikoden V.
Luc

Post by Luc »

Hopefully the trading system in Suikoden V will be implemented the same way they did in Suikoden III...
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Was III's any different than the other entries? Seemed the same as the other games to me.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

I prefer the way it was done in S4, though. Trading posts restock their items much faster, and the way items were bundled together don't clutter your inventory as much as they used to in S3.

However, I must say that S3 had the better price memory system that made it easier to compare prices of items between locations.
Chiepoo

Post by Chiepoo »

Ummmm...well, I hope in S5, there aren't any cities like Gregminster in S2. I like Gregminster's trading post, but it's very far you know... :(
Miaow
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

It wouldn't have been much of a problem if Viki could teleport you there, though.

Alas, but Suikoden II simply had to put such limitation to make life more difficult that it is. Hopefully, that's not the case in S5.
Luc

Post by Luc »

Jowy Atreides wrote:Was III's any different than the other entries? Seemed the same as the other games to me.
Like Patapi said Suikoden III had that price history feature that made trading in that game much easier and less of a hassle.