Okay, my previous thread we came up with all the questions, this, along with the same thread at suikox is the thread where we are going to vote on what we're going to submit. There will be a total of 10 questions/comments, and depending on how voting goes there may be more or less.
Tomorrow at 6 pm, 1/16 I'm going to tally up all of votes found here and suikosource and post them at both forums. From there Sars says he'll translated and post the comments.
The way we're going to do this is via numbered votes. I'm going to list every comment posted at their respective forums in numbered order. You have to pick 10 choices. Just post which number for whichever comment you support.
BTW: There are certain questions on here that have been merged with another because their similarities.
1. When will you go past Suikoden III on the timeline and why have you been avoiding it?
2. Are any of you making the story according to Murayama's wishes? Did he leave the team all of his Suikoden notes (the offiicial timeline, the ending to the series, where he wants the series to go;etc) he had made before leaving?
3. What does Murayama feel about the series currently? If I could, I'd like to tell him I feel betrayed by him, as a big a fan, but then I don't know why he left. Is it even possible to tell us why Murayama left Konami?
4. Suikoden V is perfect for a day/night cycle. Especially because the theme of dusk/dawn interchangable with the ying yang symbol. A Square Enix game developed by Tri-Ace recently had a recruitment drive for it's characters Genso Suikoden style. It utilized day and night to make recruiting not so flimsy, and the characters actually felt as if they had dialy lives. Genso Suikoden should be cracking their knuckles and show them who came up with that concept.
5. The battle system in Suikoden IV was overly simplified. Is V's battle system going to be deeper? Also, recent Suikoden's (III and IV) didn't put emphasis on the numerous battle systems that shape Suikoden's individuality like duals and major battles. Perhaps V puts more emphasis on these fan favorite systems with added depth?
6. The cooking game in Suikoden II is a fan favorite. Is there any way it'll make a comeback in V but remade to accomadate the new graphic capabilities?
7. How many characters from previous Suikoden games will return for Suikoden 5? (And that's inlcuding Jeane, Viki, Leknaat, Georg, Lorelai, & Killey) If you want can you at least give a number? Thank you. Looking forward to S5.
8. Are you planning any more side story games like the Gaidens or Rhapsodia?
9. Is there a planned release date for Suikoden I and II on the PSP for North America or Europe? Also, we've wanted Suikogaiden's I and II for the longest time. Is there a chance that we might have those as features in a limited edition release of North America and European Suikoden V? Thanks!
10. Will there be more then 108 characters you can recruit like in Suikoden II?
11. Are you considering to also use other consoles or handhelds for future Suikoden installments?
12. Is there access to an other country in Suikoden V??
13. Are you already working on Suikoden VI and how far is the development of the game?
14. Is the timeline of Suikoden IV and Rhapsodia ever going to connect with the main Suikoden timeline? Right now they feel like side stories.
15. Will we ever see Yuber and Pesmerga again?
16. Do you visit Suikoden fans' forum to acquire their feedback?
17. How do you got the idea for the minigames?
18. Are we ever going to see Windy again?
19. Who's Hugo's father?
20. are you going to work on future suikoden titles?
21. Jeane and Viki are so mysterious. Is there anything to them aside from the obvious fanservice?
22. how long do you think the series will last?
23. can we expect to see any returning true rune bearers in suikoden 5?
24. Any plans to release new installments of Card Stories and/or Genso Shinsho? It is a great source of official artwork/information. Localisation would be great too.
25. I heard rumours that they are planning to release an updated Encyclopaedia from a while back. Is the project real?
26. Are there any plans to do more character artwork sites like you did with I and II?
27. Any plans to release Suikoden related goodies (artbooks, encyclopedia, etc.) in North America?
28. Any plans for a Suikoden MMORPG?
29. Suikoden III's Trinity Sight System was a genius way to tell a story. Are you going to use a similar plot device system in future Suikoden's? If perfected, Suikoden will have no equal.
30. Are you planning on having more true rune bearers/protagonists that are not young males (like Chris and Geddoe)?
31. In Genso Suikoden II there was a character by the name of Richmond, he turned out to be a private investigator. Similar characters appeared in III and IV. By paying them you could learn about the pasts of all the characters, will there be another private investigator present in V?
32. In all the Suikoden games, Suikoden Tactics/Rhapsodia not included, there was the element of a base. In Genso Suikoden I it was a castle, in II it was a small military fort, III had a pretty big city (which was a little too big according to a lot of fans), and in IV you were settled on a giant ship. We already know we can count on a town for V, but can you tell us what size it will be, what can we expect? Are there more characters, non-stars of destiny characters?
Last edited by himurokoken
on Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.