Lonely Ending

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
himurokoken

Post by himurokoken »

Well he does hint that the Prince is sad in this ending.

Insteresting stuff. If the game was already done before 06, I wonder how long they've been working on this. I'm guessing it's been over a year. Definitely.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

I think suikoden 5 was in production before suikoden 4, since both games have different teams working on them

I recall some japanese voice actor mentioning he did a voice over for genso suikoden, he said this around the time suikoden 4 was coming out

it later became confirmed that he was talking about suikoden 5

I believe konami is already working on the story for suikoden 6, once the ps3 comes out, they will begin the work
ShardStar

Post by ShardStar »

Honestly I'm not surprised that the Prince will be sad, no matter why the Queen went nuts she still is his mother. So when she dies it will be heartbreaking for him, and then there is him following the other Tenkai's like Tir and Riou traveling away from their homeland because of the TR they carry.
himurokoken

Post by himurokoken »

Since the game's already done and they've said the game is the longest Suikoden game, I guess they weren't blufing if they have staff members playing through the completed game now. Sometimes when developers say stuff like that they're just projecting their expectations, instead of real facts, but if Konami had staff members play through the game before they said that, it seems pretty true. Can't wait!

Too bad he didn't say how long it took him to beat it.