Online Stores Suikoden V Pre-Order (Last Update: 2005-11-28)

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
Basel

Post by Basel »

Fans in Japan can get Suikoden V Limited Edition from Konami:
Suikoden V Limited Edition Details at konami style
Does konami style ship worldwide?

I guess son_michael needs to see this :wink:
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

well now I know what the limited edition looks like... if anyone understands japanese, please be sure to tell me how the limited edition was

cause I cant understand anything on that site
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

May I just say that the box art for Suikoden V on that site Basel gave us is very eye-catching; I hope they keep that design for the NTSC and PAL box arts.
Basel

Post by Basel »

Could anyone please translate the Japanese text next to the dates on the news section of the official web site and konami style web site?

EDIT: I used an online translator so the information below might not be correct.

2005.11.28 「幻想水滸伝V」通常版 予約開始 : Pre-order of the game on konami style web site
2005.12.15 「幻想水滸伝V」限定版 予約開始 : Pre-order of the limited edition on konami style web site
2006.2.23 「幻想水滸伝V」発売。 : Suikoden V hits the market

I am not sure about the date on the news section of the offical web site but it seems that 2006-01-29 is the release date of the Spcial DVD.
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
Viktor_33815
Location: Wandering somewhere between the Toran Republic and The City States

suikoden V Ship Date For U.S.A.

Post by Viktor_33815 »

i was looking at ebgames dot com i searched for suiokoden 5 and actually found it it says that it ships on 3/1/06 the day before my birthday oh joy...... :) :) :) so i guess the states get the game shortly after japan does

:shock: :shock: :shock:

RENEGADE

almost forgotto add the link if that is not ok just pm me and i will edit it and take it down

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/259609.asp

if this doesn't work just search for Suikoden V
Flik: you look like a bear when you wake up in the morning
Viktor: Roar......
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

March 1st is a matter of days after the 23rd of February; the game will simply not be fully translated by that time.

Basel, thanks for updating the original post; that was very nice of you to help us all out.

For anyone that wants to pre-order the limited edition and doesn't speak Japanese, use http://www.play-asia.com for ease of use.
Viktor_33815
Location: Wandering somewhere between the Toran Republic and The City States

did it ever occur

Post by Viktor_33815 »

did you ever stop to think that maybe just maybe they may have already started translating the thing? wayyyyyyyyyyyy before the release they do translate them i am SORRY if i am sounding mean but....... the same thing happened when i tried to help out with suikoden tactics i posted that it was shipping on the ninth and you guys simply complain and tell me i am wrong well i am sorry.... but i have been coming here for imformation on the suikoden games for a VERY long time i post and post and post and all you guys do is want more and more well i am DONE with this site i prefer SuikoX.com over this site anyday........

Patrick " The Renegade " Brown
Flik: you look like a bear when you wake up in the morning
Viktor: Roar......
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Do any of the English sites include the preorder-only DVD if we order through them? I know ncsx.com didn't bother with IV's preorder bonus last time.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Play-asia delivered the limited edition of Suikoden IV in its entirety when I pre-ordered, so I'd say they are a reliable site. I believe the art book was the pre-order bonus, correct? Yeah, it came with that too.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Actually the artbook was a Limited Edition item. The preorder bonus was those mobile phone tags featuring the True Runes (they were 10 kinds, and preordering nets you one of them).

Did play-asia ship those as well?
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Oh, those. Although it isn't listed for the entry on the limited version of Suikoden IV, it did come with one of those for pre-ordering.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Sweet. I'll use Play-Asia then. I didn't care much for those tags, but the bonus Premium DVD is a bit too much of Suikoden goodies to ignore this time.