Family chart from Official site?

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
RageRune

Family chart from Official site?

Post by RageRune »

Okay it's been a while since I've been at the forums so forgive me if I'm late to some things.

Anyway I checked out the Suikoden5 site on Konami's page and they updated the look of it. One thing I noticed about the site is the character section and how it's divided up.
http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/genso/V/ch ... index.html

As you can see the characters are in slots and there are sepreated. The top red sectiopn has the Royal Family of Falena (Falenus Family) with Hero5's bodyguard Rionne off to the side, Felid's bodyguard Georg Prime off to the side and Limslair's bodyguard Miakis off to the side. Now from the trailer we saw the red-haired Falenian Knigh (I think her name was Alenia) talking about the "Barrows Family" and from SARS Suikoden 5 character list there's mention of the 'Godwin Family" too.

So what I'm speculating is that this chart on the main site will show whose in which family accoding to the colored sections, either the Falenus, Barrows, and Godwin familes. Anyone agree?
Basel

Post by Basel »

They have just updated the entry for the Strategist while I was browsing the flash movie. :D
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
Matt620

Post by Matt620 »

I'm not sure if Alenia is of the Godwin family or not, but she does believe in their philosophies of using the Sun Rune as the Queen did two years priot to SuikoV. They want to use the Sun Rune for the sake of Falena. Whereas the Barrows family believes more of moderation.

I believe there is a man from the Barrows family who is involved in the contest of choosing Limslair's husband.
-M
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

This is just speculation--

The Barrows family portion would likely be Eurum, Salm, and Lucerina.
The Godwin family portion would probably include Marscarl and Gizel.

The rest of the queen's knight would probably be Alenia and Zahak.

Under Lucrecia would probably be her assistants Lelei and Sias.

The last open slot would probably be Jeane.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Hmm, people are going to be curious as to why Jeane would even have a slot in such a place, especially since there isn't one for Viki.
I hope everything is going delicious.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

Sars wrote:This is just speculation--

The Barrows family portion would likely be Eurum, Salm, and Lucerina.
The Godwin family portion would probably include Marscarl and Gizel.

The rest of the queen's knight would probably be Alenia and Zahak.

Under Lucrecia would probably be her assistants Lelei and Sias.

The last open slot would probably be Jeane.
wow sars, are you actually considering that jeane may be apart of the falenian royal family?
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

I hope everything is going delicious.
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Being on that list doesn't mean you're part of the royal family. You can already see that there are queen's knights included there, and Lucretia who are all commoners.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

so is that list just people who are close to the queen?
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Nope, just a list of people who Konami decides to put up on their site.
Basel

Post by Basel »

Have you noticed that some diamonds have a gray and black border while the others have a yellow and black border? Characters who have diamonds with a gray and black border seem to be from Falena while the ones with a yellow and black border are not. What do you think?
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

By "from Falena" do you mean "members of the royal family"? Because everyone on the site is either from Falena or origins unkown.
Basel

Post by Basel »

Lemmy Claypool wrote:By "from Falena" do you mean "members of the royal family"? Because everyone on the site is either from Falena or origins unkown.
No. I was refering to the character's origin.
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

I see what you mean now, but no, you're still wrong, those with the yellow and black borders are the queen's knights (the vacant heptagons being reserved for Alenia and Zahak), yellow/gold and black being their official colours and all.
Basel

Post by Basel »

Thanks Lemmy for clarifying things out. So the queen of Falena has eight knights including her husband.