Bartholemeu/Lorelai

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
dragonmasterx
Elite Member

Post by dragonmasterx »

http://otd9.jbbs.livedoor.jp/gensosuikoden3/bbs_thread

From reading that forum, it seems all the Japanese concur in their speculation that the person is Lorelai.
Remo

Post by Remo »

I don't think we'll see anyone related to Batholomew in Suikoden 5. The reason would be the same why we didn't see anyone in S3 related to Miklotov, Camus, Hanna and Millie who went to Grasslands after S2.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Remo wrote:The reason would be the same why we didn't see anyone in S3 related to Miklotov, Camus, Hanna and Millie who went to Grasslands after S2.
We've already met some of these characters in Gaiden 2 though, which took place not too long after S2, so it's not exactly the same situation.
ShardStar

Post by ShardStar »

Yes but we meet Belle, Daughter of Meg and also Senae Yamoto.
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

I think Konami has to connect some characters by blood in this game to past games. Those Suikoden games that had connections to past characters who were SoDs are concidered the best ones by fans.
"And as for the the end of the World, you need not worry. No one should worry about such a thing right now..."
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV
ShardStar

Post by ShardStar »

I like it, because it makes the world more real and connective as you said. We know that some of these characters move on and do other things, they don't just remain stagnat. Like how we see Apple and Futch grow from little adolsent children into the strong adults we see in SIII.